Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 50% sale for Bos till Nov 3rd  (Read 2060 times)

Dakpilot

50% sale for Bos till Nov 3rd
« on: October 28, 2015, 11:14:19 PM »

Autumn Sale, 50% off until Nov 3

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/18854-fall-2015-sale-just-started-50-everything-bos/

The Summer Maps and other upgrades really have added to BoS, now is a chance to pick it up at a discount if you are interested but were worried about the price

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/18868-game-version-1104-discussion-summer-and-autumn-campaign-bf-1/

Cheers Dakpilot

wheelsup_cavu

• Mission4Today
Re: 50% sale for BoS until April 18th
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2016, 03:22:26 PM »

They are having another 50% off sale on BoS through Monday the 18th.

Quote from: Sneaksie @ IL-2 BoS Forums
The sale just launched on our website and Steam, it will be active until April 18th. Perhaps you always wanted to fly those La-5 or Fw-190 A-3? Or gift the game to your friend - controlling a plane or a tank together with your friend is twice the fun! These additional planes and all editions of the game (including the Premium one that includes these planes already) are available with a 50% discount both in our store and on Steam.

Please note that you should add additional planes at the same store where you bought the game (on Steam if you have the game there or in our store in other cases).

Source: http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/21971-50-sale/

Wheels

exhausted

Re: 50% sale for Bos till Nov 3rd
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2016, 02:45:02 PM »

I bought mine during the November sale. It didn't work outright because they timed their sale with one of their infamous outages. It was one of the stupidest moves I've ever seen on a developer's part. I couldn't use the single player mode because it requires at least one successful log on.

END VERDICT: REFUND

That's right... I'm one of the elusive few that got refunded and I'm glad I don't have to worry about that crap happening again! :D

Dakpilot

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2016, 07:26:45 AM »

Infamous outages? whatever are you on about, actually, never mind you have voiced your rather strange uninformed opinion on 1C/777 many times...

Cheers Dakpilot

LuseKofte

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 08:53:13 AM »

Personally I can only recommend it, I love flying the PE 2 and IL 2, those give a real feeling of what have been. I think all have by now learned to filtrate nonsens and good info on this sim. For me it have made me not flying IL2 most of the time, it is that good in many ways. But still you need to take it for what it is.
It is not a accurate sim it is like COD and DCS with its ups and downs. MP is best played in NON GPS servers, there you will find good old IL 2 flyers and very little of WT players
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 28 queries.