Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ki-44-II Pack  (Read 16622 times)

Ta183Huckebein

• Modder
Re: Ki-44-II Pack
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2016, 08:52:37 AM »

Well, back when I was still trying to validate 4.13 version modactivators as being viable for more than reskin and retexture mods I managed to get these to work just fine (with the 4.13.1 modactivator, I can't remember if it was an SAS or FM modact). That being said, I had a few other Japanese aircraft, plus some JA weapons mods. I don't think that really affected anything though.

Just to confirm: you entered the air.ini lines in to the correct file and then copied the mod's folder to your "Mods/#SAS" folder, did you?

Just saying, because I had so much trouble installing Epervier's 4.09 Potez mod, until I sheepishly found that while I had copied the air.ini lines, I had not copied the mod into the #SAS folder. Just covering bases.
"Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; But if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery." - Malcolm X

ddr

• Earth is a beautiful blue globe with no borders
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2016, 11:42:38 AM »

un-correct lines in .ini file and uncorrec folder are the firsts I search, I'm not at home now and I will do other attempts in next days, for now thank you for help and have a nice summer! :)

EDIT: confirm in my 4.13.2 + sas modact 6.1 installation I have 60% ctd

but ki-44-I fly well O_o

anyway, thank you Greybeard for sharing your work(s), maybe it will be find a solution for 4.13 extreme loyalists (or for me):)

EDIT 2: with selector debug I had this, I don't know if this can help:
Earth is a beautiful blue globe with no borders

ROMULO

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2017, 02:06:13 PM »

A lot of grease :D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.