Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 44   Go Down

Author Topic: PS_Self Stationary Planes Thread all periods of aviation.  (Read 101094 times)

crazyeddie

• Modder
Re: PS_Self Stationary Planes Thread all periods of aviation.
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2015, 04:36:08 PM »

Thanks Gabriel ... Sorry Pete ... must try to keep up   :-[

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2015, 05:56:40 AM »

Thanks Gabriel ... Sorry Pete ... must try to keep up   :-[

No problem crazyeddie, me and Gabriel realised this additional thread might take time to settle in.  :D

Guys if your request falls into the period of the Epervier thread that is the first place to ask, only if your request is refused there should it be directed here. ;)

Gabriel had already indicated the Mitsubishi_Ki-2 was on his to do list so please check there first before any request is placed here.

For those using 4.12 with SAS Modact the Mitsubishi_Ki-2 and other Japanese types are already in the main stationary planes mod.

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,37950.msg530236.html#msg530236

Note:

I posted a SSP for the F7F due to a request not realising that there was one available in the aircraft mod itself so I have now removed the link, however it remains in my main stationary planes mod for 4.12 due to the taxi to take off feature.

Take care guys.

Wishing you all the very best, Pete. ;D

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2015, 06:23:53 AM »

Pete and All,
                     probably soon I will have a fully functional 100% Auto Stationary MOD, able to define planes just from the air.ini. I always considered ridiculous having to define them independently and manually. Perhaps reasonable for the stock set and stable list of planes but not for us with permanent changes.

So if you are undertaking a lot of work with this, consider that soon could become unnecesary.

Regards,
                    Pablo

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2015, 07:09:50 AM »

Pete and All, probably soon I will have a fully functional 100% Auto Stationary MOD, able to define planes just from the air.ini. I always considered ridiculous having to define them independently and manually. Perhaps reasonable for the stock set and stable list of planes but not for us with permanent changes.

So if you are undertaking a lot of work with this, consider that soon could become unnecesary.
Good !  :)
Your project will be compatible 409?
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2015, 08:09:01 AM »

Pete and All, probably soon I will have a fully functional 100% Auto Stationary MOD, able to define planes just from the air.ini. I always considered ridiculous having to define them independently and manually. Perhaps reasonable for the stock set and stable list of planes but not for us with permanent changes.

Good !  :)
Your project will be compatible 409?

I think yes, but I really think only in 4.12 terms. As far as I remember there are no main changes in the related classes.

Regards,
                   Pablo

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2015, 09:11:47 AM »

It sounds like a very interesting and certainly much needed mod Pablo, good luck with its implimentation. 8)

Me and Gabriel will be able to spend more time on other interests without the constant need to update our stationary files. ;)

If as you say you think only in 4.12 terms then it may be necessary to maintain it for some time as there are still many users of DBW 1.71, DBW 1916 and of course 409.

My main focus is on maintaining the 4.12 stationary mod, this thread will probably not get much of a response as quite a lot of things have already been covered in various other ways for the various installs, however, it can act as a compliment to Gabriels thread for the time being to enable users to ask for individual SSP outside of the remit of
his existing thread.

dona

• Modder
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2015, 08:27:49 PM »

Pete
Would you consider doing an SSP version of either the T-6 or AT-6 as well as either the Harpoon or Ventura?  Thanks.

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2015, 03:18:37 PM »

I think I have those in my 4.12 install so will take a look, usually providing the air.ini entry has not changed they work in all installs of the modded game. ;)

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2015, 02:59:50 AM »

As requested by dona. ;)

AT6 and SNJ:

Harpoon both versions and Ventura:

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2015, 11:25:00 AM »

Hi mate!

Any chance to have a first page option with all the links like Epervier Self Stationary planes style?

This 'll kepp the update of the links more friendly....

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

All the very best!

walter

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2015, 12:15:20 PM »

Any chance to have a first page option with all the links like Epervier Self Stationary planes style?
+1 please !
I changed the second post of my topic to create a list n° 3 to avoid duplicates!  ;)
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,15399.msg165007.html#msg165007
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

Mission_bug

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2015, 01:30:11 PM »

Hello guys, yes I can do that for you. ;)

I gave it a try earlier but was not quite sure how best to proceed so returned to the way you see. :D

I see I am guilty already of duplicates, I did the F7F and then realised Mike had already added it into the mod, sure it was not there originally, anyway I removed that one when I realised.

The A-26 and B7A1 I moved from my existing thread because I had made a link there following a request, I now see that Gabriel has these in his thread so have removed my links, I must pay more attention. :-[

There were always going to be a few teething problems. :P

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 44   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 25 queries.