Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Desert War" updated to 4.12!  (Read 3449 times)

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
    • Check out my modded campaigns
Re: "Desert War" updated to 4.12!
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 07:21:57 AM »

QMB Pro is great, but it can sometimes have some really weird effects on missions and campaigns.  :-\ So in this case: turn it off...
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740

solotk

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2015, 12:08:18 PM »

Mission 2 and Mission 3 exploding fuel dump/Gladiator. Moved in FMB and flies ok now. Damn those Fiats are good, but the old Glad is up to them. On the other hand , I expended all in an attack on a Cant. Strikes all over, just wouldn't burn. Lightly damaged , it alighted on the water.

What happened next was pretty cool. An armed merchantman shelled it and sank it!

So I guess the Navy get the kill :)

Only minor criticism was the Blenheim 1F not pressing home for the kill , and my flight stubbornly staying orbiting while I'm mixing it with half the Regia Aeronautica, in spite of repeated calls. I guess that's an AI thing :(

All in all not bad, and it's encourage me to play with the FMB some more. Thanks Poltava!

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2015, 12:24:45 AM »

Hi Solotk!

The exploding full dump thing puzzles me. What are you using? HSFX, ModAct, TFM or CUP?
My aim: to build campaigns for Mods! You can find them here: http://mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=search&sa=740

solotk

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2015, 07:12:07 PM »

Hi Poltava,

Using HSFX 7.03 and Benitomusso's FMBpro (4.12 final) mod. Arrived at the ALG with 4 Gladiators. Mission 2 Start - Boom and then there were 3. I thought it was supposed to be the aftermath of an air attack. Played on, and then in Mission 3 it was my turn. Start - Boom - Burn. It's the fuel dump closest to the dispersal area, on the same side of the airfield as the Blenheims. Also some strange behaviour from a beige car and bedfords driving across the runway. On Mission 5 using an Auto take off, my Gladiator deviated from the runway and flew into trees. Most odd.

Will play the missions again at the weekend and try and get some screenshots too.

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2015, 12:56:20 AM »

Could you try it without FMBPro?

blackshark

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2015, 02:31:04 AM »

arrived at mission 11, beautiful campaign, very hard for my skill in dogfighting
when will i get the hurrys ?

SAS~Poltava

• Avid FMB user
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • Keep calm and carry on
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2015, 09:29:33 AM »

Hang in there! You will get to fly the Hurricane pretty soon. Just a few missions more on the Gladiator...  ;)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 25 queries.