Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Ultra HD concrete runway textures  (Read 18625 times)

PA_Willy

Re: Ultra HD concrete runway textures
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2015, 12:23:02 PM »

Stanislao, in the initial CUP thread somewhere in the first 70 pages I posted my custom solution for the high res mod and the water mod in CUP. By default water in CUP initially was broken and looked ugly.

It was a link related to the MapMods/Maps/_Tex/water folder and also some stuff for HD IIRC.

It's not related with that.

He is using Forceshaders=1 in conf.ini file in OGL section. He never will see 3D water with that value. In CUP or in whatever mod pack.

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 03:44:04 AM »

:(     :-[     :-\\

PA_Willy, forgive my stupidity .. but why do you say that I keep using Forceshaders = 1 in conf.ini file in OGL section ?? I plugged in three previous posts all my parameters and I seem to see Forceshadersx1 = 0 in my conf.ini file in OGL section..o perhaps I look in the wrong place ??
Thanks also to Tom2 I will look in your link to investigate about this problem!!

PA_Willy

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 09:01:46 AM »

PA_Willy, forgive my stupidity ..

No. Please, you, forgive my stupidity. I don't find where I saw that wrong parameter (I supose nobody has edited the post; my fault).

Could you share with us which is your hardware (GPU) and the parameters in its control panel?

Thank you.

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2015, 09:32:16 AM »

:) 
No, thanks to you for the repeated interest !!
I enter the settings of my video card but unfortunately are in Italian lenguage  and I do not know if you can understand them .. (GeForce 660Ti)
 thanks anyway!

PA_Willy

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2015, 11:45:42 AM »

I can't see any wrong in your conf.ini or graphical settings. Maybe you are using any water mod? For example, you can get a flat sea with Carsmasters water mod if you use low values in water line in conf.ini. Please check you don't have got any water mod enabled in your game (through MODs folder or JSGME program).

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2015, 07:32:30 AM »

:(     :\'(   
okay ... the problem will haunt me forever I suppose, I have tried everything to no avail!
And I do not consoled myself by the fact that looking at the screenshots of the game published in the various sites I realized that probably half of the players of IL2 does not even know that there are three-dimensional waves and foam !! The difference is abyssal .. maybe changing again my video card ..mut seems absurd!

wolfiz

• IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 Modders and News
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2015, 02:49:06 PM »

I came here looking for 3072x solution, and see nothing yet..  ;) 

And I've never used forceshaders1x=1

My first question is..WHY are you posting in yellow text? I can't see or read anything you are posting.  Is this some kind of cryptographic riddle. lol?

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2015, 03:29:43 PM »

:-\\
Hei wolfiz, is not that you have some optical problems ....
I write in orange because it is a sunny color I did not think that maybe someone is colorblind !! OK I'll change color! Maybe blue
overseas ..
Tell by the way, the famous striped dress you see it blue and white or yellow and white ?? However I did not understand, I mean a resolution 3072x  and those you can not see them ?? Vabbuò.

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2015, 04:39:38 PM »

Hello stanislao,

I'm colorblind (very hard, red-brown-green, pink-violett-blue...) but I love your style with these orange letters and to read them all is no problem for me!  ;)

Best regards,

Gerhard  :)
FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

wolfiz

• IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 Modders and News
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2015, 04:54:49 PM »

Thanks for your reply stanislao.. I will investigate my setup. From the true color mod pdf "USAGE HINTS  Please note that this mod package can be quite sensitive to memory utilization settings. As for any installation using the IL-2 Executable Selector, it is not recommended to select more than 512MB RAM for your game unless you have some very special reason to do so and you know exactly what you’re doing. " I know the 4096 test skins worked before, but they are not working now. I will try some different settings. I DID resize the 3072 texture to 2048 very simply in Irfranview, but can tell the detail is reduced. Still very nice compared to stock
.. :-)

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2015, 12:11:08 PM »

:)    ;) 
Wow ... I realize that unfortunately in this fantastic flight simulator, that is totally accessible for some is not for others, and vice versa ... how many insults to my computer for not being able to play with objects, vehicles, ships or airplanes for months before finding out the right way to load them properly !! Thanks to the help of many friends !! This also makes this game so long-lived and full of emotions ... Good emotions at all then... !!!

;D

Marat

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2019, 07:22:34 AM »

Dear friends,

Where it is possible to get the beautiful grass as shown in the image in the first page? Looks very beautiful and realistic!  :D

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 26 queries.