Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: JSGME Aircraft Additions to C.U.P. WAW Module-03 World at War  (Read 35643 times)

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
Re: SM79, CantZ1007,CantZ506 Crash in WAW with last Tooslow planes Adders
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2015, 03:16:42 AM »

Everytime  when selected in QMB or FMB sm79, cantz1007 and cantz506 cause a suddenly crash to desktop. all other planes are ok .
Crash Happened when installed Tooslow new planes Adders otherwise all is working flawlessy...

Any LOG is much apreciated !

Post your log file please:

Read how to do this here:
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,13457.0.html

For a instant log File read here:
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,19308.0.html

Important: what to post and how to post it (code option):
https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php?topic=39780.0

If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

titus

Re: JSGME Aircraft Additions to C.U.P. WAW Module-03 World at War
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2015, 09:16:06 AM »

@ tooslow :first of all many thanx for this brilliant add-on.  I'm  single player only with C.U.P. Installation. For multiplayer use I'm just playin' HFSX 7 .So, crash to desktop or freeze happens only in QMB and FMB, also in single missions and/or campaigns when one of the aforementioned aircraft is loading. If adders are removed via jsgme all is working smooth as silk. I've tried with and without other official CUP mods in jsgme . No others mods but tooslow adders last versions where installed outside official CUP modules  which are regularly updated without problems so far.

@ Epervier : thanx to you to for your priceless mods, I apologize to not add Log file but i'm away from my PC until Monday. I'll post my Log file ASAP!

Thanx again for your kind patience...GOD (and Modders) SAVE IL2!
 ;)

tooslow

• Stang Driver
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2015, 09:58:53 PM »

The first post now includes my updated adders for #WAW PART-14 with a detailed listing of additions on the second post (reply #1).  So far I have completed and tested only two adders.   I plan to prepare at least one more adder as there are still a number of planes I want to see in CUP/WAW. 

Please let me know if you have difficulties with the new adders and I'll try to fix them.

Enjoy ... tooslow

nyali

• Supporter
« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2015, 03:01:52 AM »

looking forward to this tooslow, many thanks in advance of loading them up

tooslow

• Stang Driver
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2016, 11:27:03 PM »

I added the message below to the first post in this thread 0n 1/22/2016 - I just wanted to let you know the current status of additional adders for the newer versions of WAW.  Monty has included a warning that adding additional content to the newer versions could cause problems with CUP.   I have confirmed that I get inconsistent results from my attempts to create updated adders.  I will continue to test some small sets of adders and if I feel they can be reliably added to CUP I will release them.  However, so far I have not been satisfied with the results of my testing ... so it could be some time before I have anything to offer.   In addition the latest "WAW PART" updates have included many of the adders in my older sets so there is less of a need for a large amount of the content in my current (PART-14) adders.

WARNING:  These Adders Only Work on C.U.P. Module-03 World at War PART-14 and will NOT work on later versions.  Please remove any of my adders (using the JSGME) before upgrading to the newer versions.   

The Latest Changes by Monty have made my old antiquated way of adding aircraft to WAW a very risky proposition and may give problems in your Upgraded versions of CUP.   I tried to up date the adders for PART-17, but I got some unexpected results that were less than satisfactory.   I have been able to get some of the added aircraft to work, but others do not.   Unless I can figure out a reliable way to add additional aircraft I will not be issuing any new adders ... I don't want to cause problems with anyone's CUP installation.   

I'm thankful that Monty and crew have been able to build CUP into what you have today ... a magnificent collection of mods that work very well together!   To all involved THANK YOU!!!!

Enjoy ...  tooslow   

nyali

• Supporter
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2016, 08:30:09 AM »

Tooslow - although your packs no longer work , you did a fantastic job of bringing a lot of unused mods to the attention of many users. For that I and many others are very thankful ~S

csvousden

« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2016, 09:24:41 AM »

I so agree with Nyale!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 24 queries.