Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: JSGME Aircraft Additions to C.U.P. WAW Module-03 World at War  (Read 35592 times)

jeanba

• Modder
Re: JSGME Aircraft Additions to C.U.P. WAW Module-03 World at War
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2015, 08:17:15 AM »

Thank you tooslow
I fixed it myself by installing tyrl cockpit

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2015, 11:30:16 PM »

NO FULL QUOTE PLEASE!

Dietz - I re-downloaded the adders from mediafire and installed them on a clean version of IL2 412.2 with ModAct 5.30 installed.   Everything worked find for me, except the Morane cockpit problem above.

Did a fresh download of the 4 parts just in case .Installed Parts 8  & 10.Installed all the parts as per instructions with  JSGME & viola it worked!
Haven't tested anything yet but no CTD at 60% or 70% which is delightful!I look forward to seeing all that is here! Again thank-you for your efforts!

Matz

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2015, 04:52:55 PM »

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has been flying the Lysander?

I have it stripped out of the Adder and placed it in the mods folder and added the INI file entries manually - to a "tailored" ModAct version (sort of "lightweight CUP") and the Lizzie flies great.

Has anyone else (in CUP or otherwise) got reversed ailerons and elevators? Reversed in view only - they function and fly the plane perfectly, but in external view they "throw" the wrong way.

So, my question is - am I missing something from the Adder process, or is this a "feature" with this plane?

Thanks
Matz

tooslow

• Stang Driver
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2015, 11:14:04 PM »

I have a 5th adder assembled and it loads.  It will take about another week or so to do some testing and add documentation before release.

Matz, I've flown the Lysander and even dogfighted (it can really turn!), but never used the external views with it.  Hopefully you can go to the original thread and ask about it ... good luck. 

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2015, 03:43:21 AM »

Fab news tooslow
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

markino

« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2015, 03:46:59 AM »

Hello Tooslow, I added your modules on my CUP and all works great. My big congratulations for all your effort!
I will wait for your 5th adder... ;).

Many thanks! Ciao!

Marco

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2015, 12:46:30 AM »

Hi tooslow - any chance you could bung these in the #WAW 5?

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,46066.0.html

Dont worry if not i'll add manually for now

Mick
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

tooslow

• Stang Driver
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2015, 02:02:34 PM »

I added the fifth adder to the first post with a listing of additions on the second post.

Please let me know if you have difficulties with it.   

Enjoy  ... tooslow

PS I'll be away from my main computer again for about 10 days.  My replies will probably be slow as I hope to have an internet connection for my laptop at RV campgrounds we will be visiting.  I'm retired and we travel a fair amount, usually in the motorhome.  This time we are visiting Pismo Beach on the California coast and will also make it the Paso Robles wine country (about 45 miles North) for a few days too.

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2015, 12:35:10 AM »

Have a nice break tooslow - bet your weathers better than here in rainy old England!!

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2015, 01:23:15 AM »

thank you very very much for the new adder..I will see if I can add anything from it to my install again;
great work as usual :)
what I really like about your adders is that you leave the original documentation in - that means one can add mods singly and have all the necessary entries at hand without having to scour the threads here for the necessary info...

tooslow

• Stang Driver
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 07:30:19 PM »

When SAS~Monty27 releases the final version of "C.U.P. Module-03 World at War PART-09" I'll start working on updating my adders to make them compatible with the new version.   I can not correct the adders until I see what is included in PART-09.  Just fixing them and getting them setup for downloads will probably take at least a few days. 

Make sure you remove my adders before you install PART-09 or you probably will have problems. When PART-09 becomes available you can remove my adders using the JSGME.    Just reverse the loading process ONE ADDER AT A TIME!!  Start with the 5th adder and when has been removed then, and only then, remove the 4th adder, and the repeat this with adders 3, 2 & 1.   When all 5 adders are removed you should be able to load and enjoy PART-09.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Monty has included in PART-09.

... tooslow

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 'Yea, Though I Fly Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil.  For I am at 50,000 Feet and Climbing.'

-- Sign over SR71 Wing Ops-

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2015, 12:49:57 AM »

Hi tooslow - apologies mate I jumped on your toes on Montys download page for #WAW 9 - I shoulda realised you'd remind people yourself to uninstall your adders first! It doesnt look like all your contents been added so it'll be interesting to see whats missing this time ???

Mick
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 26 queries.