Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: JSGME Aircraft Additions to C.U.P. WAW Module-03 World at War  (Read 35591 times)

jeanba

• Modder
Re: JSGME Aircraft Additions to C.U.P. WAW Module-03 World at War
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2015, 02:11:25 AM »

Hello

I downloaded the new planes (add 1 to 4), but I have seen a problem : Th eMorane 406 cockpit does not display properly.
I added Tyr's cockpit as separate and it is ok for me

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2015, 06:58:02 AM »

If you mess with your air.ini you'll have problems if theres ever another patch (ie, #WAW 9) - be warned!!
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2015, 11:03:41 AM »

Hello

I downloaded the new planes (add 1 to 4), but I have seen a problem : Th eMorane 406 cockpit does not display properly.

Dont think thats anything to do with tooslow mate?
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2015, 11:50:50 AM »

Hello

Dont think thats anything to do with tooslow mate?
All I know is that the MS406 cockpit in CUP works well, if I add toowlow's adders (as of post 1 of this thread)=> do not work anymore, I have to (re)add a specific cockpit file

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2015, 04:59:27 AM »

Gotta be down to a classfile clash somewhere then? Be interesting to find out!

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2015, 02:36:47 PM »

Yes ,I'm a new member of the 60% CTD group too.I just want to get in on the post so when someone nails a solution I can get in on it,because other than trying the air ini subtractions I haven't clue.In fact I can't find the aircraft (air.SaettaSea and  air.FolgoreSea) in my air ini!!!! Help!
Many thanks for this addition I look forward to fooling around with it! ;)

tooslow

• Stang Driver
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2015, 09:51:03 PM »

Dietz,

The 4th adder in my original post had an error in it.  I added a corrected link for a revised 4th adder on April 12 that works properly, but does not include SaettaSea or FolgoreSea.  I originally tried to include them, but I could not make them work.  This was explained in reply #21. 

The download link for the "good" 4th adder is:
https://www.mediafire.com/download/mdo3r5l27p1d5r2/#WAW_4th_adder_v2.7z

Hope this helps ... tooslow

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 10:14:27 AM »

TooSlow- hope the camping trip went well.
Still getting a 605 crash even with newesr 4th Part V2.Could it be a corrupted download elsewhere/i have downloaded each part twice & reloaded JSGME with a fresg 4 part install,but results are the same.I'm an old hand at this 7 usually blame myself or a corrupt download ,esp when I have a relatively new,working CUP install..so any other ideas? :-\\

snipeshot

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2015, 09:19:57 AM »

how do i install this mod? i tried but the aircraft didn't show up.

tooslow

• Stang Driver
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2015, 01:38:32 PM »

Dietz,

I'm re-downloading the adders and will try them out on a clean version of Modact 5.3 for IL-2 4.12.2m to make sure they are OK.  I'll be getting back to you in a day or two.  The camping trip was good, however, our biggest expense were the cases of wine we purchased from some of the wineries in the area.  We found some really good wines!

Jeanba,

While I'm doing the re-download and install above for Dietz, I'll test the Ms406 and see how it works for me.  I will be activating only a few additional items in the JSGME so I'll be testing it on a relatively clean install.   

Snipeshot

These additions are loaded the same way the original TFM modules were loaded, through the JSGME.  Also make sure your WAW has been updated with Part 8 or the additions will not work.   

Just download all four of them - then unzip them directly into the JSGME folder in your main IL2 directory. They are then activated through the jsgme.exe which you'll find in your main IL2 folder.

Activate them in order one at a time - clicking yes to any overwrite messages, this can take several minutes depending on your PC so be patient, they will complete eventually.

Hope this helps ... tooslow

snipeshot

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2015, 08:06:18 AM »

Got it! forgot to install part 8 of WAW  :-[

thanks!

tooslow

• Stang Driver
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2015, 08:09:21 PM »

Snipeshot - Glad you got the adders working ... enjoy.

Jeanba - I tested the Ms-406 and Ms-410 and it appears that there is some interference between the Swiss Moranes and the stock versions.   The cockpits of the stock Moranes reappeared when I removed the D.3800 & D.3801 which were loaded with the third adder.  I left a message for CWatson at the Freemodding website to see if he could look into this.  You can find my request at:

http://freeil2modding.free-forum.net/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=3620&p=44540#p44540

If you want to be able to correct this problem, just put // in front of the entries in the air.ini file.  It would look like this when you are done.

//D-3800            air.D_3800 2                         g01   SUMMER
//D-3801            air.D_3801 2                         g01   SUMMER

If you are willing to wait, I would assume that CWatson will probably be able find a solution and then I will be able to post an updated #WAW_3rd adder v2 to correct the problem.

Dietz - I re-downloaded the adders from mediafire and installed them on a clean version of IL2 412.2 with ModAct 5.30 installed.   Everything worked find for me, except the Morane cockpit problem above.   Until I can duplicate your problem I don't know what to suggest as a solution for you.   Just make sure you have your WAW has been updated with Part 8.   

I'm sorry for your frustration ... tooslow

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 23 queries.