Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hawker Hurricane Mk IIa Training Mission and Track - Take-Off (for TFM 412)  (Read 1231 times)

Hamm66

Not really for DBW but for TFM 412 but there is no section for that so I put this here, I have not been able to get this to work in CUP.

This was an idea I had some time ago and I was hoping someone with more flying skills than me would make it a reality.  Here is my first attempt!

The idea is that there is a video in the Training section with a corresponding Mission in GB/Training Missions. Also in the download are some Pilot's Notes and a PDF of the Manual.

If you have the mods for the Il-2 Battle of Britain (see thread here:  http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=19598&finish=15&start=0 ), or at least the basics like the maps and aircraft, this should work for you. I have tried the video in CUP and it did not work but that mod does not have Barnesy's updates and I think that is the reason. I have also tested this in TFM 412 and it works fine!

Here is the link for download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vrirt7kj2dw7mob/Hurricane+Landing+Training.7z

If you drop the Training and Missions folders into your game directory they should all work but I would advise making a backup of your Training folder first if you are concerned.

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder

Hi Hamm,

Nice little training mission. You may be interested to know this worked for me in C.U.P. The only prob I had, was that the briefing did not show up in the mission window (FMB or single folder). I got around this by creating a new .mis and properties file in FMB, then copying everything over from your original files to the newly created files. (Main game/missions/single/GB/Training).

Unfortunately, your video in the training section does not work. The video appears to be "layered" over another video for Bf109 take-off training.

Regards, Bergkamp (DDM)

Knochenlutscher

• "Klaatu... verata... n... Necktie. Nectar. Nickel. Noodle."
  • Modder
  • aka Segfej

Cool, will definitely give it a try.
Thanks for sharing Mate
Kind Regards
Tobias
Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words? Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 25 queries.