Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Manston, Gravesend and Lympe  (Read 983 times)

jpten

Manston, Gravesend and Lympe
« on: March 21, 2015, 08:33:56 PM »

Is it my install or is this the way these airfields are supposed to be?  It seems to be all the English Channel CanonUKtbauchot maps
  4.12+SAS Modact+ CUP+ JSGME Stabs4all, MissonPro and random belt starts is my install.
The start points do not seem to line up with the airfield and my AI planes are having problems landing into buildings and stuff.

Also, what exactly is the difference between the English Channel Dates & season series of maps by CanonUKtabauchot and the English Channel  Seasons & Dates series. I have both in my WAW FMB and I cannot spot any differences between matching maps from both groups.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in this matter.

jpten

Re: Manston, Gravesend and Lympe
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 04:54:10 PM »

Thank you very much for your assistence Hamm66.
   I have re-downloaded the C.U.P. Module-01 - SAS Modular Map Expansion.  Unfortunately I have so far been unable to correct the airfields on my install.
   Except for smaller file size loading time the CUP SFS system seems to hinder these varied little glitches some players have since i can not 'dig' into the SFS folders to check the map items.
  If you please, adding textures that are reportedly 'unable to load' in FMB into the WAW MapMods folder (following and creating the needed pathways) should supply the missing item, yes?
  Can the graphic setting 'excellent' instead of 'Perfect' in the game settings make the difference in loading a map in FMB?
  the appearance I posted in the screenshots were also how this appeared in my TFM-412 install.  I do not understand how this could be but are there any JSGME visual mods that would affect the airfields?  I have none installed.
  I am at a stand still to understand it and will just have to operate without those airfields.  At least they still make good targets but any missions I DL that use them i will have to FMB modify.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 28 queries.