Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: UQMG Classic & pre-BAT Update (BETA 1.3 RELEASE) <Edit V.15, 17 July 2020>  (Read 29021 times)

RealDarko

• Modder
Re: UQMG Classic & CUP Update (BETA 1.2 RELEASE) <Edit V.14, 7 Apr 2015>
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2015, 02:34:13 PM »

A amazing utilty following the greatness of the original release. Well done ÜberDemon, can't wait to see what you can do in the final realease for C.U.P.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2015, 08:38:34 PM »

BIOSURGE,

Thank you.  BTW, trust about 10.5% of what I say.  Most people in this community that know me know that.  I am an unreliable source of truth.  With that said, I am not that young (at all), and my family is my life... but in truth this type of conversation should really be reserved for the chat area and the lounge.  But it is all good, I deviate from point, at times (most times).   8)

RealDarko,

Hey thanks, as always.

PapaG39,

Glad you found the solution.  You can point UQMG to whatever installation instance of IL-2 you want.  Have you tried the new mission I included in the latest beta?  The Reggiane 2002 is a really nice little plane.  Although the firepower is not that great it seems to carry a lot of ammo.

Everyone else, I am travelling on business, so not a whole lot of updates, but just wanted to let you know I don't plan to let this fade away, like most of my efforts...  :P

UD/dzz
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

PapaG39

• Supporter
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2015, 10:57:49 PM »

Hi UD..
I have tried to play the Reggine 2002 & the Swordfish torpedo mission but they won't load.
other missions will load and are playable.

I get a still screen with a picture showing the front view of what looks like the 2002 engine without the cowling.
either my beta didn't install correctly or I'm not going at the load scenario correctly...
I'll do some research on downloading and installing the beta...
This usually takes me a few tries to get something right.. 
A Pilots Prayer:  "May you not run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas all at the same time".

RealDarko

• Modder
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2015, 02:27:39 AM »

ÜD, I will like to help you in adding maps, If you tell me how to prepare maps to be added to ÜDQMG I will work on some of them. Just tell me.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2015, 08:00:03 PM »

Hi UD..
I have tried to play the Reggine 2002 & the Swordfish torpedo mission but they won't load.
other missions will load and are playable.

I get a still screen with a picture showing the front view of what looks like the 2002 engine without the cowling.
either my beta didn't install correctly or I'm not going at the load scenario correctly...
I'll do some research on downloading and installing the beta...
This usually takes me a few tries to get something right..

Papa... sounds like a problem with your IL-2 4.12 installation vs. UQMG...  You mentioned having a 4.12 installation, correct?  You should install IL-2 1946, followed by the SAS super patch that includes everything up to 4.12, then MODACT 5.30, then enable AI planes mod via JSGME (the one installed in the IL-2 directory).

As far as UQMG, you should have it correct, that is, make sure that you installed it completely, which you have, then install the patch from the site, which you had, then install the latest beta... which is as easy as unzipping the files in the UQMG directory, then running the JSGME (this time, the one in the same directory as UQMG) install the beta.  That should be it.

UD/dzz
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2015, 08:04:08 PM »

ÜD, I will like to help you in adding maps, If you tell me how to prepare maps to be added to ÜDQMG I will work on some of them. Just tell me.

Man I'd love to take you upon the offer, but I'd have to write a tutorial on that, and it is somewhat long process, even using my tailored excel spreadsheets... plus, I'd have to do one myself because it's been years... this is what I am thinking... writing a new map while I write a tutorial may be a feasible way to do this...  Be patient though, because I need to go back home and work on that after I get some other things done in UQMG.

How about that plan for now?

UD/dzz

PapaG39

• Supporter
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2015, 09:05:41 PM »

UD..

My game is the CD 1946/SAS Super Patch to 4.12.2/ModAct 5.30 & it flys great.  I have been playing your demo 1 & 2 on it with no problems.
also have played a few of the UQMG  Files/Mission Data files pf_upgrd0005 etc
and they all work very well.

it is just the _beta_upgrd0018 that won't play.
I did a re-0download of the UQMG beta 0018 and reinstalled it, but it still won't play..

The UQMG Mission Generator works very well though

I do the create mission now just like the others, but no go...
A Pilots Prayer:  "May you not run out of airspeed, altitude and ideas all at the same time".

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2015, 09:41:25 PM »

Papa,

In your UQMG install directory, do you have the following files included?
* upgrade0011_README.txt (this is the original install readme)
* upgrade0017_README.txt (this is the upgrade you should have applied)
* upgrade0018_README.txt (beta, if you installed it - after you unzip it, you did run JSGME.exe in the UQMG directory and installed it via the JSGME interface, correct?)

Which of these files you have installed?

Also, have you enabled MODACT's 530 AI MOD?  (It is explained in the "AI Flyables Pack 5.3x" of the MOD Act post (https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,37662.0.html), and it should look something like "#SAS_Flyable AI Aircraft" which would be available through JSGME.

Let me know.

UD/dzz

RealDarko

• Modder
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2015, 05:18:55 AM »

Man I'd love to take you upon the offer, but I'd have to write a tutorial on that, and it is somewhat long process, even using my tailored excel spreadsheets... plus, I'd have to do one myself because it's been years... this is what I am thinking... writing a new map while I write a tutorial may be a feasible way to do this...  Be patient though, because I need to go back home and work on that after I get some other things done in UQMG.

How about that plan for now?

UD/dzz

It's Ok with me, just tell me trough PM when you're ready.

PapaG39

• Supporter
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2015, 10:29:03 AM »

Ahhhh BINGO! 

I had the everything plus the ModAct 530....BUT... not the ModAct 5.30 FLYABLES...which I now have!

Sorry..It takers me a little longer then the average bear to get all of the puzzle pieces together correctly..

Now to get to flying...

Thanks UD

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2015, 07:38:34 PM »

I am glad you got it going Papa.

Enjoy.

RealDarko

• Modder
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2015, 03:29:32 AM »

I'm wondering If UQMG updates will work with other Il2 style installs apart from CUP.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 30 queries.