Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: old westfront campaigns - in 4122 + CUP ?  (Read 1509 times)

yokogumo

old westfront campaigns - in 4122 + CUP ?
« on: March 10, 2015, 01:25:53 PM »

Hello,
Could anyone tell me if the old westfront campaigns from Boelcke can be used with the 4122 version + CUP ?

Upto now I only can use some german campaigns, but no RAF nor USAF.  even with Dgen 4086 or 4087.

By the way, CUP is wonderful !!!!! I can't thank enough all the modders for bringing this game to this level of perfection!!

thank you for your help,
Angelo

SOLVED !!! I just had a problem of Dgen files...a mess with different modified files etc....   Sorry ;-)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
Re: old westfront campaigns - in 4122 + CUP ?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 04:51:10 AM »

Hello,
Could anyone tell me if the old westfront campaigns from Boelcke can be used with the 4122 version + CUP ?

Upto now I only can use some german campaigns, but no RAF nor USAF.  even with Dgen 4086 or 4087.

By the way, CUP is wonderful !!!!! I can't thank enough all the modders for bringing this game to this level of perfection!!

thank you for your help,
Angelo

SOLVED !!! I just had a problem of Dgen files...a mess with different modified files etc....   Sorry ;-)

This is a whole new ballgame my friend!  The next stage of this job is getting into QMBPRO - FMB Campaign and Mission Sets and a New DGen for C.U.P.  At this stage your feedback and experiences are vital to this process, the more (logical) heads, the merrier.

mig66

• keep climbing
Re: old westfront campaigns - in 4122 + CUP ?
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2015, 12:16:13 PM »

playing last version of boelckes westfront. some serious problems flying US, no probs with RAF.
after that for luftwaffe i was missing Leo451 model in Phoney war part (solved - Leo451 ver.1.3 ny ranwers just dropped straight to WAW folder - no aditional editing of any other file), and  model H75A2 was missing, replaced automatically with Piper (very hard to take this beast down - funny and not sure if it was done by the CUP or by the campaign itself) after some exploding planes on runways (no chance to solve it...) BOB part of campaign started. only one issue so far - missing cowlings on He111 - solved the same way as Leo - into WAW folder just dropped mod He-111 H2 & H6 New Landing Gears (CREDITS: Original mesh by 1C,New 3d by Red_Fox90) = solved again with no changes of any *.ini file - everything works fine now so far

conclusion:
westfront US - couple of missions from start with planes exploding on runway (aiming wrong way as well) and for second part of campaign all planes exploded as they spawned straight in the forrest. when i started from d-day part for i did not get any problems anymore till now (over 25 missions)
westfront luftwaffe - problems with models as written above, one solved the other one not, than for BOB (16 missions) all great no probs after He111 cowlings were solved, fantastic effects, superb graphics.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 21 queries.