Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 139   Go Down

Author Topic: Community Universal Patch C.U.P.  (Read 493045 times)

Aviar

Re: Community Universal Patch C.U.P.
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 12:08:11 AM »

HSFX 7.0 is listed in the Selector but it does not even try loading. Do I actually have to install HSFX7 into the CUP folder?

Aviar
Intel i7-4790 4-Core @3.60GHz + Asus Z97-C Motherboard + 16GB DDR-3 1600 SDRAM @800 MHz + NVIDIA GTX 760 - 2GB + Creative SB ZX SBX + Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers + 27" AOC LED - 2752 + Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard + CH FighterStick-Pro Throttle-Pro Pedals + Logitech G13 Gameboard + GoFlight GF-T8 Module + WIN 8.1

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2015, 12:14:20 AM »

HSFX 7.0 is listed in the Selector but it does not even try loading. Do I actually have to install HSFX7 into the CUP folder?

Aviar

No, you don't need to, and probably shouldn't for now.  Please read this:  https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,44941.msg503440.html#msg503440

UD/dzz
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

UberDemon

• UberDemon/danzigzag
  • Modder
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2015, 12:16:37 AM »

Also, everyone, you probably want to get the DBW1916 Skinpack, which works wonderfully in DOF:

https://www.mediafire.com/?8w6whlivxdbas2f

UD/dzz
Best Regards, UberDemon/danzigzag, Get UQMG at SAS BAT Mission area.  www.uberdemon.net no longer exists.

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2015, 12:17:21 AM »

Aviar

HSFX 7.0 is listed in the Selector alongside SAS Modact and the Stock game.  This is because these are the other main things people use the selector for and we don't mess with them in any way.  The NEW ERAs that belong to C.U.P. are: Dawn of Flight, World at War and The Jet Age.  Any of the options listed in the new Selector will still have to be installed by the user.

C.U.P. will enable you to install: Dawn of Flight, World at War and The Jet Age. - Get the Map Expansion first.  It is your responsibility to also have a working SAS MODACT.  We have nothing to do do with HSFX and nothing is effected by C.U.P.  If you didn't have HSFX before this you won't have it afterwards either!

Mopat

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2015, 12:19:55 AM »

8) 8) 8)
HD, True color, 2048x2048 mods are in the packs, or need to download independently...many of new skins are 2048x2048, some plane and ships also works only in HD...
So, starting to download the parts of new toy...(Very-very silently asked: have UH-1 family in this pack? Or still war ???)

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2015, 12:25:09 AM »

8) 8) 8)
HD, True color, 2048x2048 mods are in the packs, or need to download independently...many of new skins are 2048x2048, some plane and ships also works only in HD...
So, starting to download the parts of new toy...(Very-very silently asked: have UH-1 family in this pack? Or still war ???)

All HD included and ready to go - nothing extra needed.  Please check out the C.U.P. User's Manual.

THE C.U.P. USERS MANUAL
https://www.mediafire.com/?wow2810te78n2ej

There is no 'war' and most modders get along great these days.  We also hope to include even more content as people get the idea and like this system.  This is not a 're-posting' of mods either, the C.U.P. format is unique and none of the SFS files will be of any use outside C.U.P.

Bear in mind also; this is 412.  Most new mods are made in, and for, 412 these days and loads more have been successfully converted.  Anything older does not get in here without thorough testing first.  So some things have not necessarily been 'missed', we are just testing them a bit more.

C.U.P. is so-called because it is a community effort to move forward into 412...

Draken

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2015, 12:41:09 AM »

Could you give the checksum of each file to download , please ?

Direct download of large files results often in corrupted files...
Or will a torrent be available ?

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2015, 12:44:01 AM »

Could you give the checksum of each file to download , please ?

Direct download of large files results often in corrupted files...
Or will a torrent be available ?

Yes torrents will be available, courtesy of SAS~Farang65, they will be up shortly.  The other files are not that big really, every individual download is under 2Gb, most are a lot smaller.

decipher

• Missioneer
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2015, 12:45:08 AM »

congratulations on the release!

i was a fan of the TFM, eventough i had some specific problems (due to my very specific taste in flying :) ), but i am very excited to download and try CUP now.

very big thanks to the people responsible for making this possible and all the hard hard work!

quick question:

the credits list the SAS Engine Mod only in the modern Jet Age package, so i can assume it is not active in the WW2 part of the game?

(one of my favorite Mods is not comaptible with sas engine mod, so for me that would be a good thing :) )

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2015, 12:47:24 AM »

congratulations on the release!

i was a fan of the TFM, eventough i had some specific problems (due to my very specific taste in flying :) ), but i am very excited to download and try CUP now.

very big thanks to the people responsible for making this possible and all the hard hard work!

quick question:

the credits list the SAS Engine Mod only in the modern Jet Age package, so i can assume it is not active in the WW2 part of the game?

(one of my favorite Mods is not comaptible with sas engine mod, so for me that would be a good thing :) )

SAS EngineMOD is used in WaW and JTW, but they are different versions (the Western0221 Patch in JTW).  What favourite mod are you referring to?

decipher

• Missioneer
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2015, 01:08:44 AM »

ah i see. not a deal breaker since i can just keep my normal modact installation next to this new wonderland that is CUP.

i was referring to Japancats effect mod, which i got very used to, since i do mostly pacific flying. he has nice hit effects for the japanese 7.7mms and other effects that enhance the PTO flying, but sadly is not compatible with the SAS engine Mod.

i actually contacted Japancat about this incompatability some time ago and he said he _might_ look into fixing the mod to make it work ontop of the sas engine mod, but he doesn't have the time.

S!

rickster

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2015, 01:47:27 AM »

Thank you guys for all your hard work.Can't wait to fire this puppy up!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 139   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 25 queries.