Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Westfront Maps Add-On  (Read 49379 times)

benson

Re: Westfront Maps Add-On
« Reply #108 on: May 28, 2018, 03:57:37 PM »

Well I checked the log file and I've got so many missing textures I'm surprised anything has worked. I'm going to go back to a clean basic Il2 install and start over.

benson

« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2018, 09:07:23 AM »

Anyone run into this problem? My logfile shows I have a problem with RAF H Barrack2 but I can't figure out what it is. The file is present in 3do....Buildings....Airdrome....RAF_H_Barrack2_Charbon and is listed in the static ini. I've tried comparing the file with others in the Airdrome folder and I can't see anything different in the file structure.

INTERNAL ERROR: Can't open file '3do/Buildings/Airdrome/RAF_H_Barrack2_Charbon/live.sim'
WARNING: object '3do/Buildings/Airdrome/RAF_H_Barrack2_Charbon/live.sim' of class 'SIM' not loaded
INTERNAL ERROR: MeshObj: Can't load SIM 3do/Buildings/Airdrome/RAF_H_Barrack2_Charbon/live.sim
Mesh 3do/Buildings/Airdrome/RAF_H_Barrack2_Charbon/live.sim not created
com.maddox.il2.engine.GObjException: Mesh 3do/Buildings/Airdrome/RAF_H_Barrack2_Charbon/live.sim not created
   at com.maddox.il2.engine.Mesh.<init>(Mesh.java:419)
   at com.maddox.il2.engine.MeshShared.<init>(MeshShared.java:37)
   at com.maddox.il2.engine.MeshShared.get(MeshShared.java:27)
   at com.maddox.il2.objects.buildings.House.activateMesh(House.java:472)
   at com.maddox.il2.objects.buildings.House.access$100(House.java:12)
   at com.maddox.il2.objects.buildings.House$SPAWN.actorSpawn(House.java:746)
   at com.maddox.il2.objects.Statics._load(Statics.java:186)
   at com.maddox.il2.objects.Statics.load(Statics.java:94)
I've tried downloading and installing all the downloads several times but I still get the same error in the logfile.

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #110 on: June 01, 2018, 05:30:12 AM »

Have you downloaded and installed the objects in 'part 2' on the first page?
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

benson

« Reply #111 on: June 01, 2018, 07:57:33 AM »

Hello PO_MAK_249RIP. Thanks for your answer. Yes I have downloaded everything there and when I do a static ini check it tells me all files are present and the one that's giving me problems, RAF H Barrack2, is there in the proper folder. As a Liverpool fan I'm very sorry to hear Pochettino is going to Real Madrid.

Marat

« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2018, 03:51:47 AM »

Hi! I have the same problem. Installed everything. The ini checker tells all map objects are available. Tried West Front with JGSME then directrly from MapMods. The map opens in FMB but missions cannot be saved. The way of installing maps in IL-2 is very difficult thing in terms of this static.ini. In this case I would like to ask whether the location of any entry is very important, I mean if [buildings.House$Jetty1NWE] is in one Title, but should be in Title PortsNWE (just an example). Will it play a role? If yes I will never manage to make my static ini in the right order, cause it has more than 1700 Word pages. Yesterday I tried Carpathians map and checked it through ini checker. Three map objects were absent. Having so huge 3do objects, I tried to find them in the internet and here, but failed. Missions are not saved. In this case I believe that the maps for free downloading should come completed with all necessary objects, cause not all can find them anywhere. Another problem was with cztx_Caucasus map, I cannot even open it in FMB having the blank screen. The West Front map is fantastic, I wish I had it for flying, but...

Marat

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2018, 05:53:57 AM »

You won't believe, but I solved the problem. Thanks to Sturmolog. As it turned out to be the problem was in the naming of one folder in my 3do. I had a folder named bitumenearth in 3do/Airfield. But it should be bbitumenearth, namely with double "bb". So making the second folder named bbitumenearth, the problem was solved and now I can save missions! Fantastic! At once I have this fantastic map working!!! Probably this issue will help to anyone else :-)

PO_MAK_249RIP

• CMON U SPURS!
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2018, 11:35:56 PM »

Ha Ha no chance of Pocch going benson☺ you need a new keeper tho! Hope you got sorted
Corsair Carbide case, Intel core i5 4690 3.5ghz with Arctic Cooler, Asus Rock H97 performance, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB DDR6, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, 256GB/500GB Crucial SSDs, Windows 10 64bit.

benson

« Reply #115 on: June 05, 2018, 09:05:42 AM »

You won't believe, but I solved the problem. Thanks to Sturmolog. As it turned out to be the problem was in the naming of one folder in my 3do. I had a folder named bitumenearth in 3do/Airfield. But it should be bbitumenearth, namely with double "bb". So making the second folder named bbitumenearth, the problem was solved and now I can save missions! Fantastic! At once I have this fantastic map working!!! Probably this issue will help to anyone else :-)
Thanks Marat. I’m not home till Friday but I’ll check that out.

benson

« Reply #116 on: June 05, 2018, 09:07:43 AM »

Ha Ha no chance of Pocch going benson☺ you need a new keeper tho! Hope you got sorted
Concussion!

leforban

« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2018, 05:30:34 AM »

Just fantastic...
On retrouve bien "L'ambiance des terrils" d'une partie de mon enfance...
Thinking of adding a bit of smoke to enhance this feeling...
You have to be hardworking to get all the objects needed. Look in the vehicles and artillery section of modwork section to find the object needed. It's just superb and very FPS friendly.
Giving you a four beer award for this dream :) :) :) :) and eat a flamiche au maroilles pour accompagner...

leforban

« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2018, 05:46:18 AM »

BTW I had to change the far map in [map] to WF44Smap_F.tga in the WF40_load to get that 1940 blitzkrieg map to show up ...
All other maps we're ok...
Is that Ok ? :-| :-| :-|

leforban

« Reply #119 on: November 26, 2018, 05:56:11 AM »

Sorry it is in The WF40_summer_load that I had to change the far map....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up

Page created in 0.078 seconds with 27 queries.