Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Donating to SAS  (Read 107998 times)

EHood

• Supporter
Re: Donating to SAS
« Reply #276 on: February 09, 2018, 07:39:45 PM »

Thank you, VonWaffen. I'll wait a week. If it's not posted by then, I'll try again.

;)
A ya tsi-tsalagi.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #277 on: February 12, 2018, 09:30:45 AM »

Hi guys

Due to a telephone line theft I have had very limited connectivity the last week (I can check in for short periods using a cellpnone hotspot). I can just let you know that since the previous update, 3 donations have been received, Ikolincak, Airbourne and merco911. Will update donations around the 20th again. Ehood, I will yell if that donation of yours clears and I get a notification on this side.

EHood

• Supporter
« Reply #278 on: February 12, 2018, 01:32:51 PM »

Hi guys

Due to a telephone line theft I have had very limited connectivity the last week (I can check in for short periods using a cellpnone hotspot). I can just let you know that since the previous update, 3 donations have been received, Ikolincak, Airbourne and merco911. Will update donations around the 20th again. Ehood, I will yell if that donation of yours clears and I get a notification on this side.

Please do. And thanks.

EDIT: As of 22 February: mission accomplished.  ;D
A ya tsi-tsalagi.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2018, 10:53:08 PM »

EDIT: As of 22 February: mission accomplished.  ;D

yes, just received notification on this side :) Will update donations tomorrow.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #280 on: February 24, 2018, 01:47:11 AM »

As promised, updating the donations today. A big thank you to the guys who have donated funds towards the upkeep of this server over the last month. Since last time, we have received donations from the following cool people:

IKolincak
Airbourne
merco911
EHood

Thank you and salutes gentlemen!

Till next month, lets straighten up and fly right!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #281 on: March 30, 2018, 04:29:44 AM »

Hi guys! Another month has passed, with a lot of big changes to our forum layouts, and it is time to update the donations board. Sadly we only got 3 donations in the last month, but they are much appriated, so thank you very very much to the guys who made them!

They are:

IKolincak
Vortex
Taraboulba

Thank you gentlemen!

On the good side, we have also managed to lower our monthly target for the boards by saving a bit on data usage costs. So, good for us all!

S!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #282 on: April 30, 2018, 03:12:57 AM »

Welcome to May month chaps, and during April we received 3 great donations.

As always, one from IKolincak, thank you Ivan. We also got a donation from BartheFr, and we got one very big donation from fatty_finn, thank you very much for that one Greg!

Hope you all had a wonderful easter, or workers day, or whichever way you are inclined :) See you in this thread in another month's time.

S!

Trainer

« Reply #283 on: June 10, 2018, 01:02:22 PM »

Using a more visible donation button on the entrance screen or home page might help some. And thanks for the BAT! It's awesome! Even the manual was a significant piece of work; I can't imagine all the man-hours that went into 80 gb of code!!!! Well, i'd say SAS and all the contributors have a well earned rest coming, :) Best regards ladies and gentlemen...

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2018, 09:53:16 AM »

Using a more visible donation button on the entrance screen or home page might help some. And thanks for the BAT! It's awesome! Even the manual was a significant piece of work; I can't imagine all the man-hours that went into 80 gb of code!!!! Well, i'd say SAS and all the contributors have a well earned rest coming, :) Best regards ladies and gentlemen...

Thank you!

It is Jun 17 and it has been a while since our last roundup, but here it is! As always, an enormous thank you to the guys who took the time and effort to make a donation, to keep this forum. Cheers gents! They were:

REDVO 
d-rexs
Trainer
IKolincak (x2)
Airbourne
emmett

All the best!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #285 on: August 05, 2018, 01:31:40 AM »

We took a few weeks longer to get this update out, apologies for that. But a big thank you to the ones who have contributed to the upkeep of our forum over the last 6 weeks. They are:

spad42
richm
IKolincak
Doctor Drago
Henkypenky

Thank you on behalf of all SAS Forum users.
Salute!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #286 on: September 24, 2018, 09:50:55 AM »

It is such time again to thank those who have given some bucks to keep this board afloat! Thank you very much to the following contributors:

IKolincak
Oldsalt 
VF19_Congo
klrster
thunderwarrior

Please remember to post your screenname in the comments field if you make a donation, so we can thank you without a search :)

Please help the forum out if you are able. Thank you again to these guys who did.

S!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #287 on: December 03, 2018, 10:02:38 AM »

It has been a long time since I updated this thread, and apologies for that. But alas, here it is, and it is a good update! Thank you very much to these guys who gave donations, some of them more than once over the past weeks, to put us back on a secure footing (not that we were not :) ).

macgiver  (2 donations)
IKolincak (3 donations)
ElGueroFlaco 
tacheles07 
Taraboulba   
Airbourne 
jg1234   
GEORGES44 

And an especial thank you to the members in this list above that are regular donators, there are a few of them there.

Thank you again folks, and to all others, keep us in mind for your Christmas charity list :)

S!
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 24 queries.