Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: Donating to SAS  (Read 108432 times)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
Re: Donating to SAS
« Reply #240 on: January 26, 2016, 12:11:22 PM »

We have been remis in updating this list over December, so appologies for that. This means there is a long list of people to thank for donations. Recently, after the demise of imageshack, SAS~Storebror did an extensive and difficult rescue of all images hosted by our members there and rehosted and relinked most of them on our server. To ensure that this was possible, we bought additional discspace on the server, which was only possible because of the great support we receive here from our members.

So without further ado, many many thanks to the following people (Usernames we used where they were included or traceable):

Kraut1
Ikolincak (two donations)
Becky Mellinger
londo16 (huge donation!)
Airbourne
ordway
lizard 
SaS~JackS
jg1234
Henkypenky
Klrster
HaplessDolt
Hanseat

Thanks on behalf of all of us!  :)

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #241 on: February 28, 2016, 01:17:35 AM »

It is almost the end of Feb, and we have received some welcome donations from the following guys. Thank you gents!

darky1958
Korrigan
Ikolincak
macgiver

Cheers guys! :) Thank you very much.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #242 on: March 21, 2016, 09:52:57 AM »

It has been another month and time to thank the guys who made donations to the upkeep of the forum. Incredibly, the SAS forum is still growing, as measured by our monthly bandwidth use. Seems the old sim is becoming more popular than ever :) Donations make it possible for the forum to grow in capacity along with the membership.

Our contributors this month are:

Ikolincak
majortom
Richard Bretnall
Bowie57

Thank you guys!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #243 on: April 25, 2016, 10:14:43 AM »

Another month has flown by, and so another round of donations was received from the guys mentioned below. Thank you very much gents! We are very proud of the first rate server we are hosting the SAS on, and it is you who make it possible.

cgagan
MrMojok
IKolincak
dona
Airbourne

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2016, 12:00:36 AM »

Here are the guys who donated since the last date through May and June. A very special thank you to them, also for helping us cover the added costs of increasing the data transfer limits of the forum, and for when we moved the forum out of the cloud to a faster server. Cheers dudes!

alexandre4442
Zoran395
IKolincak
James Paton
jg1234

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2016, 12:21:14 AM »

Thanks so much mates, thumbs up!

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #246 on: September 11, 2016, 01:56:06 AM »

Ouch! I see it has been two months since I updated this list: I was sure I only did it yesterday! My dairy fooled me! The dog ate my homework!  :D

Sorry dudes, but here it is, the list of guys who have contributed donations to keep this forum spinning since June 02:

Firstly, in this time, we received 3 donations of $30 each from Ivan Kolincak, who has also been our most consistent supporter ever. And once again we want to thank him for this. He is a big reason why we are still around!

We also got great donations from the following gents:

Mars1986
Xavier Uzomah
Airbourne
Trainer
Oldsalt
darky1958

Thank you very much guys! It is great to know that come end of the month and come the renewal cycle for the server contract, we are covered.

As always, we reflect the full amounts donated in the summation and tally in the first post. Always, the 5% transaction fee that Paypal charges to each donation received, are made up by the SAS~ editors. Also, in Aug, we made our yearly SAS Forum donation of $50 to the Wikipedia Foundation.

All the best!

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #247 on: December 09, 2016, 11:50:10 PM »

This has been a monster of a year! Time went by so quickly, everytime I blink it seems 3 months pass...

We need to mention a Special Thanks to Ivan (IKolincak) and Merfyn (Airbourne), who between the two of them carried almost  half of the forums costs every month for the past few months. Thank you very much gentlemen! I hope other members also appreciate everytime they are flying around in the virtual skies :) Airbourne, IKolincak, feel free to take a bow!

We have also received, since the last update, donations from the following guys, so a big thank you to them, and a round of beers 8) :

spacemishka
ski1961
jg1234
macgiver
alexandre4442
tacheles07
lizard
steven-essex

Thank you gents! Until the next update, Salute!

Airbourne

• Nil Desperandum
« Reply #248 on: December 11, 2016, 09:26:09 AM »

Thank you for the kind words. I have had so much enjoyment from this game and this website that I thought it was time to give something back. I might add that Ivan Kolincak has done twenty times more than me.

GT182

• vonSpinmeister
« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2017, 06:32:37 PM »

SAS~CirX, how can we donate if we don't have or use PayPal? I once had an account until it was hacked. None now and not really crazy about starting one up again.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #250 on: January 02, 2017, 10:52:20 PM »

I'm not Piet, but let me answer nevertheless ;)

It's no big deal to donate without having a Paypal account.
Right when you click on the "donate" button, it will take you to a page where you either login to your Paypal account to donate, or enter your Credit Card details to donate directly from that card, without having to have any Paypal account yourself.

Thanks a lot to all our generous donors!

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

SAS~CirX

• R.I.P.
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • No Zips, Only Buttons
« Reply #251 on: January 08, 2017, 11:12:06 AM »

Hi guys

Another month has passed and some of you dropped gifts into our socks in the form of donations, so I want to say a thank you to those gentlemen!

These are their names:

tartenmuche 
Henkypenky
EHood
jg1234
Whizkid
BOT Ghost129er
IKolincak
Dmitriy L
Steve Schumaker
Michael Kehr

Thank you very much gents, and have a great 2017, to you and also to the entire SAS forum.

Salutes!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 23 queries.