Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Historical P-400 Airacobra campaign - New Guinea 1942  (Read 5377 times)

fokker95

Re: Historical P-400 Airacobra campaign - New Guinea 1942
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 01:02:49 PM »

Thanks for the feedback.  I added note to select colonel when playing to ensure campaign plays as intended.

As to the video, yea, I was going to make one, but got lazy, and pushed it out the door to work on something else. I am working on another campaign for another obscure aircraft.  It should prove to be challenging, fun and interesting (i hope). :D

I want to see someone beat this campaign and post their results. I might give it another whirl myself :)

WindWpn

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 01:57:01 PM »

Running it on 4.12.2 with modded HSFX7.  Works great so far! 

On mission 3 with 4 kills and two bails.  Have not had a chance to land the 400 yet, but at least each bail has been nice!  Gotta love when that nose cannon connects with a zero in a high deflection shot...BOOM!   :)

~S~
wind

bergkamp

• If you can't find it here, it doesn't exist
  • Modder
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2014, 06:35:09 AM »

Downloaded to my TFM412 (using mission pro v4 4.12.2) and checked if campaign loaded ok. It did but the mission brief was missing. Checked the campaign folder and deleted the _ru extension to the properties files. Mission brief now shows up in brief window.

Checked out mission one and didn't notice anything untoward.

fokker95

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 04:32:21 PM »

Running it on 4.12.2 with modded HSFX7.  Works great so far! 

On mission 3 with 4 kills and two bails.  Have not had a chance to land the 400 yet, but at least each bail has been nice!  Gotta love when that nose cannon connects with a zero in a high deflection shot...BOOM!   :)

~S~
wind

Yes, I found the P-400 guns to be quite effective! One of its few strong points :) lol I found a short burst would often do them in, and I could get three kills in a sortie (and did a couple of times) with ammo to spare. You are off to a good start :) Especially given you are using the better AI,  am sure it is even tougher., but hey.......... those situations are based on historical engagements. It is cool, i think to get a taste (albeit feeble) of what they went through.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 27 queries.