Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Vehicles - Tanks - Artillery France 1940 by Arsenal - v1.01  (Read 16382 times)

kerlir

Re: Vehicles - Tanks - Artillery France 1940 by Arsenal - v1.01
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2019, 09:46:32 AM »

Not in the read me.  :(

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2019, 12:45:55 PM »

1) ... you need to put the 08__Vehicles_Tanks etc folder in your Mods folder (or whatever it is called in your game, could be #SAS etc ...)

2) ... then you need to edit (but only after you back them up somewhere, just in case ...) the 3 ini files( chief, stationary and technics) in your game, according to the modifications included in the ini files provided with the mod ...

Just open those with a text editor (like Windows Notepad for ex) and select and copy these new lines in the inis of the game (I don't know which version you are using ...)

Save and exit ...

Be careful with the chief ini ones, as there are 2 different sections in the chief.ini ...

The technics.properties section is situated in the i18n folder and is less important, though useful to select the vehicles in the QMB or FMB for ex ...

If you have a "Files" folder at the root of your game, then the inis you need to edit are in the com/maddox/il2/objects folder ...

Don't forget to back up your com folder
, because in case you make a mistake in editing the inis, your game will crash ...

Hope this helps ...  ;)

kerlir

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2019, 09:34:32 AM »

Great thanks for help!  ;)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 26 queries.