Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: MOD Can_english_channel_40_41 and 42_45 revisited  (Read 33237 times)

andylamb1

• Modder
Re: MOD Can_english_channel_40_41 and 42_45 revisited
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2019, 11:34:57 PM »

Hiya.

You need to be running in perfect mode, or, add a static campfire near to the arials in FMB to be able to see them.

Cheers Andy.

WxTech

• Modder
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2019, 04:32:31 PM »

I'm using 4.09, and have just installed this map (collection, actually, given the 4 season coverage.) I can't open the winter version due to missing the W_airfields1.tga, and the similarly-named 2 and 3 (that's 3 textures I need.)

(I made replacements for the missing whitechalk.tga and Compans_rom_Coastline1.tga.)

So. There were 5 missing textures that should have been included. I saw a post earlier where two of them were linked to for download (Mediafire), but then later deactivated. (?!)

There were a number of included textures which seem to me to be not used.

I'd rather get the needed ones than the unneeded ones when obtaining a map. ;)

After all this time, why has not the first post ever been provided a link to these missing textures? Or the full download been updated to include them? Not all of us have long ago got hold of Cannon's original creation (assuming the very same textures were utilized, without alteration.)

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2019, 01:50:03 AM »

The "missing" textures are part of CanonUK's original English Channel maps which is included in all modpacks. You have to able to deal with this type of problems if youre building you own modpack under 4.09. You should simply download a modpack and extract what you need in your own install.

https://ulozto.net/!c0gP9BuqiPXi/w-airfields-7z

WxTech

• Modder
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2019, 06:50:13 AM »

Istvan,
Yeah, I suppose such Johnny-come-lately, behind-the-times Luddites as myself shouldn't expect all the old stuff to be maintained up to the minute. ;)

Thanks for the fields!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 26 queries.