Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Announcement - Dynamic campaign "Armee de l'air 1940-1942" for HSFX 7 & mods  (Read 6096 times)

chameleon

• Modder

Hi all.

I want to present announcement of my dynamic campaign about Vichy Air Force - Armee de l'Air.
These air forces is scattered around the world and isolated from the motherland, but continued to fight. They fight desperately and unsuccessfully, for the most part... But they are not forgotten.

Campaign is maked for 4.12.2m, HSFX 7, some other mods, and DGen-mod next version (best regards to Asura).

Main features of campaign:

- Operations of the Armee de l'air and her enemies from July 1940 to September 1942: Catapult, Menace, Exporter, Ironclad and some more noname.
- Historical locations - Dakar map, Madagascar map, Djibouti map (best regards to agracier) and MidEastBIG map (best regards to Nounelle).
- Some important planes are not fakes and frankenplanes - Dewoitine D520C, MS-406, Potez 25TOE and some more. Best regards to his creators :)
- Ground and fleet activity are historical accurately, based on real events, of course when it's possible by maps limitations and units avaliability.
- Campaign is oriented to historical realism, but since it is a dynamic campaign part of events can be shifted in time or vary according to the result  ;)

State of work
- Fully scripted and templated two operations on Dakar map: operation Catapult(July 1940) and operation Menace(September 1940).
- Now worked on operation on north Madagascar map: Ironclad(May 1942) and occupation of Madagascar(September 1942).
- in the future - Operation Exporter (Lebanon, 1941) and the history of the French Somaliland squadron.

Screenshots
Screenshots from templates and test mission... See it in Aviaskins.
forum.aviaskins.com/showthread.php?p=132564

Marjak

Hi Chameleon,

that`s great news.

Btw, I`ve seen on http://forum.aviaskins.com/showthread.php?p=132564 that there is a Martin Maryland included. Is it possible to download this aircraft somewhere?

Cheers

Marjak

chameleon

• Modder

Hi Marjak.

Sorry, but in the role of Martin Maryland only SB-2...
For the attentive eye is not difficult to notice some differences in appearance...
But through the sight, everything looks absolutely correct  ;)

Marjak

And where can I get the french skin?

chameleon

• Modder

I get it from Beebop's skin pack on M4T.
"French Vichey Marylands"

Sorry, i can't post link  :(

Marjak

Found it, thanks a lot.

chameleon

• Modder

That's great  :)

Anyone, help me. I can't find more data about french somali vichy aircraft story, except:

1)in 10.1940
French Somali Coast
Détachement Air Djibouti
11 Potez 25TOE,
3 Potez 29, &
4 Potez 63.11

2)
Escadrille de la Côte Française de Somalis
traditions-air.fr/unit/photo/div_Somalis.htm

And some words about flights Potez-25 and 29 for supplies to Djibouti in 1940-1942.
Plus some words in memories of one pilot "Normandy-Niemen"...

If we find data, i try to create four story in campaign...

Tony4mori

chameleon

• Modder

Yes, of course.  :)

chameleon

• Modder

Update:
Madagascar operation Ironclad and StreamlineJane is completed now. But my MadSkillz in mapping... Oh.
I forgive assistance for change map Nou_mideastBIG - for creating Vichy airbases.

chameleon

• Modder

will be included the new D.520?
Oh, it has no worked stationary plane. ?t least, for me. Sorry, but now i using old Dewoitine-520.

Update.
Now completed description for the DGEN-mod Nounette map (MidEastBIG) in Syria-Lebanon-Palestine zone... Sorry, but description can not be used in other campaign (arabo-israeli and other).

Screenshots of my MadSkillz in mapping of Diego-Suarez in AviaSkins topic. Also screenshot of Potez 63.3, now worked for Potez 63.11...

chameleon

• Modder

Update.
Skin for Potez-63.3, Potez-25 is complete. See it on Aviaskins: http://forum.aviaskins.com/showthread.php?p=133033#post133033
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 24 queries.