Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Another bad move from 777  (Read 17012 times)

LuseKofte

Re: Another bad move from 777
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2014, 12:21:49 AM »

I have spent far more for less fun in dcs, it is what I do. If nothing else I support the industry

LuseKofte

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2014, 12:39:43 AM »

Smartest thing. For them to do, haters should not have the power to ruin the game. It was a obvious campaign

PlaneEater

• Akimbo pixelslinger
  • Modder
    • Garage Bay 9
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2014, 12:41:58 AM »

I've had a $100 pre-order sitting on this for about 12 months now, they sure as hell better hand me a playable game and not disappear.  I've enjoyed what I've seen from the early access and I have few if any complaints.  They've already got a huge chunk of money.  There is zero excuse for them to up and vanish in less than 10 weeks, especially with RoF and War Thunder funding them.

Ass Eagle

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2014, 09:13:08 AM »

I don't blame Jason for being pissed. When a bunch of cry babies expect a billion maps, a billion planes, and a billion campaigns right of the hop, then bitch, whine, and God forbid complain on the internet about it when the don't get it RIGHT NOW, I'd seriously consider pulling the plug too. Remember when IL2 first came out? In regards to FM and such, I assume it'll be sorted out on the very few issues.

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 09:39:26 AM »

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 09:47:27 AM »

I don't blame Jason for being pissed. When a bunch of cry babies expect a billion maps, a billion planes, and a billion campaigns right of the hop, then bitch, whine, and God forbid complain on the internet about it when the don't get it RIGHT NOW, I'd seriously consider pulling the plug too. Remember when IL2 first came out? In regards to FM and such, I assume it'll be sorted out on the very few issues.

Wow your so off point is comical.

Ass Eagle

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2014, 09:50:11 AM »

Your opinion.. :) But you can PM Jason @ the ROF forums for a more accurate answer.

shoresroad

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2014, 10:37:57 AM »

I don't blame Jason for being pissed. When a bunch of cry babies expect a billion maps, a billion planes, and a billion campaigns right of the hop...

Just one decent SP Campaign would do.  Hey, they already own the RoF campaign built to run on the same engine as BoS.  Its not perfect, but a far cry better than the current campaign.  Drop the Fw190 that wasn't at BoS and put the 190 development time into porting over the RoF campaign to BoS and 1CGS wouldn't be having this problem.  The whole BoS SP Campaign has been a huge fumble...

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2014, 10:42:21 AM »

+1

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2014, 10:51:38 AM »

someone is actually doing some work!
i see the FM debate and care a bit but not too much. What matters to me is that they try to get as close as they can.
No. the DO get as close as they can. Good. For everyone. bloody ell! bout time they woke up...

Collecting dislikes since December '82.

Ass Eagle

« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2014, 11:02:30 AM »

Just one decent SP Campaign would do.  Hey, they already own the RoF campaign built to run on the same engine as BoS.  Its not perfect, but a far cry better than the current campaign.  Drop the Fw190 that wasn't at BoS and put the 190 development time into porting over the RoF campaign to BoS and 1CGS wouldn't be having this problem.  The whole BoS SP Campaign has been a huge fumble...
I agree. 100%

CWMV

• Kalashnikov connoisseur
  • Modder
  • A free people ought to be armed and disciplined.
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2014, 09:00:54 PM »

I agree. 100%
And that is just about ak that anyone is pissed about.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 24 queries.