Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Dewoitine D.520 by F_Red  (Read 74633 times)

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"
Re: Dewoitine D.520 by F_Red
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2014, 02:01:15 AM »

... this mod works great in 409...

Très bien! :)

And do not forget to install this file generously donated by Mike!  :P

Thanks also for the head-up!

Regards,
GB
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.

Uufflakke

• Modder
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2014, 02:36:36 AM »

One bug I noticed in DBW 1.71:
During flight pressing the key for opening the canopy gets ripped off but in external view cockpit is still closed. Doing the same thing on the airfield everything is okay.
"The Best Things In Live Aren't Things"

WALLYGATOR

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2014, 03:03:40 AM »

work perfect on my DBW1.71 4.101

Thanks .

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2014, 09:01:33 AM »

Regarding the D.520.
I know this is according to the SAS' rulez.

But it just feels wrong according to my perception of what Histo archieved before and probably did with IES.
This is a free forum and even as SAS member I can say what I think, it is exactly this.

Carry on.

P.S.:
If I had to bet in all honesty what a future kickass IL-2 offspring could be, I'd bet on IES1-and SAS. Sad one of them is down now. Seems aside new codes Freddy was even on dynamical cockpit shadows.
And tbh having a map-a single map-taken without asking, is one thing, but takling the essence of another modpack-in this case one of the new two planes from a fully ramp startable environment-and posting it ripped from its context is plain shooting sparrows with cannonballs.
That is my opinion and I leave it at that with no further comment or flaming. THE very least I owe my former team mates at Histo.

:)

Gaston

• Modder
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2014, 01:06:26 PM »

Now, we only miss some skins for that plane...

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2014, 02:21:54 PM »

My god!
It's the best cockpit i've ever seen for all my years in IL-2! All gauges is amazing. Absolutely must have! Engine start sounds perfectly. How can France lose war in 1940 with planes like that))
Great thanks and respect to all, who created this wonderful mod!
And it's important: "classic version" works fine in HSFX 7.02.
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2014, 10:11:11 PM »

I deleted everything related to this plane and before giving it a 2nd try I checked the game and everything works fine after starting up the game.
At 2nd try without DiffFM, and only added the entry to the air.ini I again get the 70% crash.  >:(

Thanks for the assistance of you guys but I give up and don't want to hijack the thread with my problem.  ;)

EDIT:
After installing the other Dewoitine by Ranwers (https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,34573.0.html) and then this masterpiece by Freddy I got it working!  :)

how to take a screen shot

I don't know if it is clear for everybody, but the Original Ranwers plane was this one:

D520         air.D520 1                        NOINFO   f01  SUMMER 

And the IES1 is this one:

D520         air.Dewoitine520 1                        NOINFO   f01  SUMMER 

Those who cannot load it I think that it was because it was not properly defined.

In the head of this thread there are no corresponding air.ini lines and there isn't either any ReadMe in the pack itself.

Other thing very out of standard and complicated was the fact that inside the mod there are the static.ini, air.ini, etc, mixedwith the rest of the contents. And you would be overwridding your own ones if you use this pack as it comes.

Regards,
                       Pablo

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2014, 04:11:26 AM »

Those who cannot load it I think that it was because it was not properly defined.

In the head of this thread there are no corresponding air.ini lines and there isn't either any ReadMe in the pack itself.

Other thing very out of standard and complicated was the fact that inside the mod there are the static.ini, air.ini, etc, mixedwith the rest of the contents. And you would be overwridding your own ones if you use this pack as it comes.

It is incorrect.

I got a Readme inside the pack giving following air.ini:

Dewoitine520      air.Dewoitine520 1                    NOINFO  fr01  SUMMER

I agree about included SSP, it is undoubtedly a complication excessive for the average user.

At any rate, for me (4.09m+UP2.01) it does not work: game is fully loaded and I can see the Dewoitine in QMB preview, but when I enter simulation screen freezes and game screws-up (I must hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and then click on "terminate application" :( )
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2014, 04:27:47 AM »

It is incorrect.

I agree about included SSP, it is undoubtedly a complication excessive for the average user.

At any rate, for me (4.09m+UP2.01) it does not work: game is fully loaded and I can see the Dewoitine in QMB preview, but when I enter simulation screen freezes and game screws-up (I must hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and then click on "terminate application" :( )

I don't know what readme are you talking about. In the .rar published there isn't any other than the one of the AutoDiffFM, but not of the plane

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2014, 04:29:35 AM »

The SSP included with this plane does not work because it does not call the new name of the Class (Dewoitine520).
I can only advise you to remove both Class SSP and not add the lines in the stationary and technics.
If after that you do not have the 520 that works ... InstantLog + LOG!  ;)
Work fine in my UP2 with the Mike file !
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2014, 05:03:57 AM »

The archive has changed because I do not have the same content as you!  ;)

Epervier,
                I think that the versions for HSFX7 (my one) and the other .rar are different!!! Something more confusing even. Look at the name of the file opened in my WinRAR.

So obviously I made my post for those who used the download I used and not for those who state:

It is incorrect.

Regards,
                              Pablo

C6_Claymore

• Modder
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2014, 05:34:19 AM »

My god!
It's the best cockpit i've ever seen for all my years in IL-2! All gauges is amazing. Absolutely must have! Engine start sounds perfectly. How can France lose war in 1940 with planes like that))
Great thanks and respect to all, who created this wonderful mod!
And it's important: "classic version" works fine in HSFX 7.02.

too few, too late...
Cooler Master Cosmos 2 SE, Intel core i7 950 3.1, Asus Z87-A, Nvidia Geforce GTX 580, 8 Go DDR3, Corsair 750W, Samsung Syncmaster 2232BW 22" & 2032BW 20", W7, Sa
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.072 seconds with 27 queries.