Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: MissionPro Combo - fully revised for v4.12.2m  (Read 35315 times)

MJJWalsh

Re: MissionPro Combo - fully revised for v4.12.2m
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2014, 05:03:24 AM »

Dear Pablo,
Thank you for your amazing work - these just bring IL2 right up to date in 2014. I've just 2 questions - and before anyone says, I know they are probably very naive  :P
1. Exactly where do I put the pack of QMB missions I've downloaded from your first post and then how do I activate them?  I've tried every combination of Quicks etc. I've got all the maps but no missions to upload in QMB. Is there an .ini entry I have to make?
2. I note that you refer to 'scroll with mouse wheel to zoom' but that doesn't seem to apply to the minimap. In the stock minimap you can scale up or down by right (or left?) clicking. That obviously brings up the minimap menu in your mod. Is there any way to change the scale in the minimap in your mod?
Thanks for your help.
Mike

dsawan

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 08:10:59 PM »

hi, curious. can mission be set up for carrier based missions for the jets and even prop driven. been land-based flying but wanted to know. if so, how do you set it up.Thx.
I shd clarify, is there a tab or button within this utility to made missions carrier based. I know there was a utility that could make carrier based missions and got it from mission4today but was never updated. forget the name.

similar to this which was never updated

http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=2400

Mopat

« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2014, 01:56:55 AM »

Sounds good!
A question: possible to use with 412 The Next Level? Because the latter is already a heavy modded environment, with lot of new maps in FMB, etc. 8)

CALINHO

• Brusque - Santa Catarina - Brazil
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2014, 03:04:13 PM »

This QMB missions were made for work with TFM 4.12.2?

I get crashes with new maps, like CAN_channel

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2014, 04:26:58 AM »

What does your error log say?
Does the map load in FMB and can you save a normal mission?

CALINHO

• Brusque - Santa Catarina - Brazil
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2014, 06:10:25 AM »

What does your error log say?
Does the map load in FMB and can you save a normal mission?

Game crash 3 seconds after loading, in FMB this map save normal, but i get crash after mission start

my log is too big

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5XPz8uKbYrFWXdNLU5HYmNnckU/view?usp=sharing

ol' Navy

« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2014, 08:11:23 AM »

My stupidity again.  When I load this using JSGME it doesn't do anything.  If I use the one that came included with the SAS Modact (which says it was for 4.11.1 (I think), enabled through JSGME, that one does work.  What am I missing?  Are they the same?  Thank you.

kingsley

• Retired
  • My House Cat
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2014, 10:17:10 AM »

My stupidity again.  When I load this using JSGME it doesn't do anything.  If I use the one that came included with the SAS Modact (which says it was for 4.11.1 (I think), enabled through JSGME, that one does work.  What am I missing?  Are they the same?  Thank you.
You said it not me
Mr Holmes
In jsgme undo the mission pro then go to the sas folder and if mission pro still shows delete it.
Then go to the mission pro thread and dl the first one in line I believe it says mission pro for 412,2 final dl that then unzip and direct install to the sas folder not thru jsmge.
I have found out that it seems to work better that way by direct install.
                                                                                                 Kingsley

ol' Navy

« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2014, 07:03:27 AM »

You said it not me
Mr Holmes
In jsgme undo the mission pro then go to the sas folder and if mission pro still shows delete it.
Then go to the mission pro thread and dl the first one in line I believe it says mission pro for 412,2 final dl that then unzip and direct install to the sas folder not thru jsmge.
I have found out that it seems to work better that way by direct install.
                                                                                                 Kingsley

Believe me, as painful as it is to admit it, I am, and you won't hurt my feelings at all by thinking it.  Thank you.  When I tried to install this latest, it just reverted me to the "original QMB", or rather the one that came with the game in the first place, if that makes any sense.  (see my first sentence).  But I trying through JSGME.  Anyhow, I am gonna try and do as you recommend and see what happens.  My main concern, as always, has been not to do something that will screw up my game.  I think you guys know how to fix things such as that, but me, no so much.  I can just start over with a complete and fresh reinstall, and all those mods are killers.  Thanks again.

kingsley

• Retired
  • My House Cat
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2014, 08:28:49 AM »

Mr Holmes
To keep from reinstalling everything do a complete backup to a safe area. Like if your hd is big enough on your hd or a ext. hd. I have 4 6gig ext hd. for storage and backup yes they are all marked that way being old and gray hair will not forget what where and who is on it.
                          Kingsley

ol' Navy

« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2014, 10:06:04 AM »

Mr Holmes
To keep from reinstalling everything do a complete backup to a safe area. Like if your hd is big enough on your hd or a ext. hd. I have 4 6gig ext hd. for storage and backup yes they are all marked that way being old and gray hair will not forget what where and who is on it.
                          Kingsley

Just wanted to thank you again for your help.  What you suggested worked.  Then, an amazing thing happened.  I started the game and started QMB and I didn't have any maps.  Then I remembered reading something in the forum that said that if you don't have missions then you won't have maps either.  The first page here (first post) had a link to missions for QMB, so I downloaded them, put them in where I thought they went, and now it works.  Glory be!  I did something right.  And if you would permit me to ask one last question - I have a QMB folder under missions, but I also have a Quick folder.  What the heck is it?  What's it for?  Will I ever have need of it?  Guess that was three different questions, sorry.  Thank you again.

kingsley

• Retired
  • My House Cat
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2014, 11:40:02 AM »

I use mostly the quickqmbpro folder the quick folder just above I use sometimes to I have put the missions in both folders and have not suffered nothing wrong all works good. The quicks folder outside the mission folder I do not use.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 23 queries.