Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 4.12 compatible P-51 Mustang & P47 campaigns?  (Read 2031 times)

Raven Morpheus

4.12 compatible P-51 Mustang & P47 campaigns?
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:49:00 PM »

Hello

I'm looking for some good and reasonable length P-51 campaigns to put into my TFM 4.12 install because the P-51 seems to be rather under represented at the moment - I've got tons of PTO fighter campaigns (such as Fighting the Wind, 4 days in June to name a couple along with the default DGEN campaigns), a Mosquito campaign over the coast of England, 1 P38 and 1 ME109 campaign set in N. Africa, The BoB campaign for TFM-412, and a few others but only 1 for one of my favourite planes the Mustang.

So far the only one I've come across for the P-51 is one called THE RED TAILS – “The Story of the Tuskegee Airmen”.  So far all is good in the campaign, but I'm yet to reach the point where I get into a Mustang, I've only done the first few missions.  Hopefully it'll be better than that made for TV film with Larry Fishburne...

Anyway that's the only one I've come across for the P-51 so far in my search of the www, so, can anyone recommend any others?

And also I see there are a few P47 campaigns knocking around but I don't know where to start with those, so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

vonofterdingen

• Missioneer
Re: 4.12 compatible P-51 Mustang & P47 campaigns?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:27:26 AM »

Generally, your best source for campaigns is Mission 4 Today. The most noteworthy P-51 campaign I can think of over there is The Legend of the Y-29; there are others as well. If you want to or have installed DCG, check out Lonestar's Operation Overlord campaign available in this forum. My own War Over Italy campaign is also a DCG campaign available in this forum. It has a P-47 career option. There are P-51 squadrons in the campaign but they are not user-flyable at this time. I could change that easily if there is interest.

marcost

• Modder
  • Keep calm and run away
Re: 4.12 compatible P-51 Mustang & P47 campaigns?
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2014, 02:43:15 PM »

Hi,

These are the campaigns I'm currently playing, all from M4T

P51

Legend of Y29
Speedball Alice
Day of the Cobra

P47

Fire & Steel
Hellhawks
Storm Clouds 2

Regards,

M

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.083 seconds with 25 queries.