Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release  (Read 60507 times)

larschance

Re: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release
« Reply #360 on: December 03, 2018, 05:16:45 AM »

Thank you for your quick reply and good advice. I think I might have to wait for 4.14 and the less hassle of not having to convert lots of files. I will let you and Asura do the hard work Haha. Much appreciated. Anticipation is half the joy so I must be patient.
BTW are the Skins pack for modded aircraft and the patch for the INT version included in the DGenPack2.1 Full or do I download those from somewhere else?
The Mediterranean theatre is a favourite of mine. I have a large book collection on WW2 aviation so if you are lacking any particular details let me know and I will see if I can fill the gaps.
 Did you know that Wingleader Publications have a series of books on the Battle of Britain giving details of every combat. Currently 6 of 12 volumes are available plus one on Dunkirk air operations. There are some recent volumes on the South African Air Force operations now available. One in seven aircraft in the Med were SAAF. Also two volumes on Yugoslav 109s have been released. Lots of details for future campaigns if I live that long! And of course Chris Shores et al has several volumes on the Med Air War.
Thanks again.

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
« Reply #361 on: December 06, 2018, 12:01:58 PM »

BTW are the Skins pack for modded aircraft and the patch for the INT version included in the DGenPack2.1 Full or do I download those from somewhere else?
All skins attached for planes in my campaigns are include in patch.

The Mediterranean theatre is a favourite of mine. I have a large book collection on WW2 aviation so if you are lacking any particular details let me know and I will see if I can fill the gaps.
Yes, i have a plans for large campaign at Mediterranean. Probably, it will be my next large project, but only when European campaign works would be completed. And yes, you can help to create campaign if you have info. But i need some special info. To create realistic and well detailed campaign, i need some kind of war diaries. A book, where air activity for each day would be given really good details: date, number of planes involved, squadron, type of mission, result of mission, etc. I know, this type of info is REALLY HARD TO FIND. So if you have something like this, please, share it with me. This info really helps to create campaign. By the way, i know about all this books at amazon and ebay, unfortunately i dont have enough money to buy what i need. I use only PDF books free uploaded.

I can show you example of info i need about Mediterranean. This is sample from "2 Tactical Air Force" part 1 by Chris Shores and Chris Thomas:

Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

larschance

« Reply #362 on: December 07, 2018, 09:54:20 AM »

Happy to help when you are ready. I have several books on the day to day operations in the Med and some on the West.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31]   Go Up

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 26 queries.