Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release  (Read 139682 times)

blackshark

Re: "Pearl Harbor - Tokyo" V2.0 release
« Reply #348 on: June 21, 2018, 04:21:57 AM »

thank you for your answer.

first question: you are right, i forgot to switch to "Pacific 41-45"; now fps are better

second question: no way to take-off in Markus Raid with bombs (ok if "empty"); tried with catapultpower 24 but always goes in the water ... I hate to take-off with autopilot but if there is no solution, I will do it that way ...

third question: thank you for campaignUNVB5; now it's in English

kyle9154

« Reply #349 on: July 03, 2018, 03:23:57 PM »

Hey Motorhead, awesome work done so far on DgenPAK 2.1 campaigns. I have a few issues though some campaigns don't generate and they just send me back to main game menu or some freeze the game/application when I click generate. The campaigns that do generate/work which is most (80 percent of them) work flawlessly and I absolutely love them, just wondering what's going on with these other 20 percent of campaigns that won't start. I can make list of the ones that won't generate if you prefer, also I don't see any dgen campaigns for some 'essential nations' like IJA(Imperial Japanese Army) - I see none there, the IJN ones are there though and work great(carrier fighter(missing Truk-USN has it but not IJN), torpedo bomber and navy bomber). Also don't see any Betty Bomber campaigns for IJN or Heavy bomber (B-29) campaigns for USAAF- I saw them in your old Pearl to Tokyo 2.3 mod version on front page all the things I mentioned were in your old 2.3 Pearl-Harbour Tokyo version but they were for the HSFX install, your new DGenPAK 2.1 installs on top of a clean 13.4 version so it's different mod in a sense I guess(with improvements and fixes) so I'm guessing you still have to add the ones I spoke of into future versions of DgenPAK.

Motörhead

• http://forum.aviaskins.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70
Update 17.07.2018 - Darwin Spitfires
« Reply #350 on: July 17, 2018, 02:33:39 PM »

Now i decide to play my new campaign, home defence RAAF campaign for No.452 squadron. There is 18 missions in 1943. It is new experience for me, and it appears really interesting. First two missions is night intercept over Darwin. Want to show this for you))

P.S. AS USUAL, THIS CAMPAIGN WILL BE RELEASED IN DGENPACK NEXT UPDATE. FOR THOSE OF YOU, WHO DONT WANT TO WAIT, I CAN GIVES CURRENT BETA VERSION. JUST ASK ME IN PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Hey Motorhead, awesome work done so far on DgenPAK 2.1 campaigns. I have a few issues though some campaigns don't generate

Hello Kyle! Reply to you in private message. Wait for news from you!
Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

Motörhead

Update 16.08.2018 - Twelve o'clock high!
« Reply #351 on: August 16, 2018, 07:21:15 AM »

Work on European campaign continues. At current stage i work with August-September 1942. As you know, in this days 8th AF make its first combat sorties over Europe. Just like their friends from RAF bomber squadrons with Bostons, 97th Bombardment Group attack targets in France and Holland. This first stage of USAAF "Mighty Eigth" campaign you can play in DGEN pack next update.

Important thing - in August-September 1942 there are no many hours, long range flights to Germany. To gain much needed combat experience, 97th BG crews attack tactical targets in France. So, most of the missions takes only 1-2 hours of your time. You dont even need to use "time skip" option))

Many of this events you can see in classical 1950 movie "Twelve O'Clock High" with Gregory Peck ;)

Ain't a hope in hell, nothing's gonna bring us down, The way we fly, five miles off the ground, It's a Bomber!

Giuseppin

« Reply #352 on: August 16, 2018, 11:58:31 AM »

Excellent and and one thousand times excellent, Motörhead!!! Waiting anxiously the next update. By the way, when do you think?

Motörhead

« Reply #353 on: August 16, 2018, 12:47:04 PM »

Probably one month. But if you want to play NOW, feel free to ask me for current beta version.

kukulo

« Reply #354 on: August 16, 2018, 03:23:43 PM »

Guys

Download DGEN.exe current version link is not working. Can you reupload it please?

Motörhead

Motörhead

Update 14.10.2018 - Summer of 1943
« Reply #356 on: October 14, 2018, 06:00:06 AM »

Hello pilots!
Current status of my project: European part of campaign is completed at may of 1943. Now working on summer 1943, and few subcampaigns about 2d Tactical Air Force. You will find new campaigns about 2 TAF fighter-bombers (Typhoon), attack-bombers (Mosquito) and bombers (Boston and Mitchell). Also, will be available US 9th Air Force campaigns: fighter/fighter-bomber (P-38, P-47 and P-51) and bomber (B-26 / A-20).

All campaigns i talking about will gets a different set of missions. For example, this you can see in campaigns for RAF Mitchell bomber and for US 9th AF B-26 bomber. It is not the same campaign just with another player's plane. I say it again, almost all missions is created on historical events, and for that purpose i use RAF, US 8th and 9th AF and Luftwaffe war diaries. Probably, this campaign is overdetailed, but its the only way i can work))

Campaign will be released with DGEN pack next update. I don't know when exactly. Probably, 2-3 months.
For those who want to play it NOW - feels free to write me a message on PM's,
skype or e-mail, so i can send you current beta-version.

On screenshots: 2 TAF Boston bombers from No.88 squadron attack Hazebrouck marshalling yards on June 24, 1943:

Motörhead

Update 02.12.2018 - Operation Jericho
« Reply #357 on: December 02, 2018, 11:41:20 AM »

So long ago there is no updates. Now i had good news for you. Campaign in Europe is reached winter of 1943-44 months. And now, exclusive - Operation Jericho!

From wikipedia: "Operation Jericho was a low-level Second World War bombing raid on 18 February 1944, by Allied aircraft on Amiens Prison in German-occupied France. The objective of the raid was to free French Resistance and political prisoners. The raid is remarkable for the precision and daring of the attack, which was filmed by a camera on one of the aeroplanes."

Are you ready to very LOW level and precise attack? If you do, get your new Mosquito, and breach that bloody wall!
Look at Amiens prison, and compare it to original:

larschance

« Reply #358 on: December 02, 2018, 02:46:48 PM »

Hi Motorhead. Thank you for all your work on creating these campaigns and keeping this great sim alive and immersive. I look forward to playing these campaigns and the forthcoming Med campaigns if your family allow you the time to develop them.
I have downloaded DGenPack2.1 Full parts 1 to 40 from cloudmail.ru. I have a clean stock Il2 14.3.4. I have no previous Dgen pack versions loaded so
1. do I just load in the parts 1 to 40 using the EXE in part 1 to my main 4.13.4 directory or Dgen folder?
2. will the text be in English or has this been fixed for those of us who can only speak English or at least not Russian.
3. Are there any updates since DgenPack 2.1?

Thanks again

Motörhead

« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2018, 02:38:15 AM »

Hello!
I have downloaded DGenPack2.1 Full parts 1 to 40 from cloudmail.ru. I have a clean stock Il2 14.3.4. I have no previous Dgen pack versions loaded so
1. do I just load in the parts 1 to 40 using the EXE in part 1 to my main 4.13.4 directory or Dgen folder?
Yes, this is correct.

2. will the text be in English or has this been fixed for those of us who can only speak English or at least not Russian.
Unfortunately at this moment this issue is not fixed. Asura wants to remove this problem in next update. Now only way i know to resolve this, is to delete all russian files (with "_ru" in name), and copypaste instead of them english files. For example, US NAVY fighter campaign: delete "campaignsUN1_ru" file. copypaste "campaignsUN1" file, and rename it to "campaignsUN1_ru". Same way you can do with briefings ("Msg" files: "ETO41_Europe_01_09_FMsgEn", "MTO40_Taranto_11_11MsgRu", "PTO43_Kavieng_12_25VBMsgEn", etc).
I know, this is little bit tricky, but there is nothing i can do))

3. Are there any updates since DgenPack 2.1?
No updates since 2.1 at the moment. But i can tells you Asura's future planes:
- Wait till 4.14 is released by Daidalos Team for stock IL-2;
- When 4.14 is release, Asura made 3.0 update for DGEN pack;
- 3.0 Update for DGENpack (based on DT's 4.14 update for stock IL-2) will contains all my campaign current works i write about in this topic for last year or two.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 38   Go Up

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 25 queries.