Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: My new sound  (Read 18285 times)

PumpingNoise

My new sound
« on: May 27, 2014, 01:40:53 AM »

Hi. I'm playing in IL2 and sometimes playing in Warthunder. I like sound in Warthunder.The developers have done a great job and I want to say thank you for this. I have some sound from this game and the problem is that part of this files in a strange format ".celt".Even after searching in the google I can't open this file. Maybe somebody can help me? The archive, which I attached, there are 4 folders. Three of them is in the wav format.(sound, guns, engine) The fourth (ambience) with .celt format. Let's try?
PS. I'm posted only a part. There are negotiations of pilots sounds of tanks etc. If you want, I'll post it.
mediafire.com/download/sz...9m/SoundWT.rar

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
Re: My new sound
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 02:46:33 AM »

I'd check out those celts ( :) ) but the link is not working.

PumpingNoise

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 02:57:12 AM »

ht tp://ww w.mediafire.com/download/sz...9m/SoundWT.rar 
without a spaces. I'm not allowed to spread links

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 04:11:01 AM »

if I remove the spaces it says invalid or deleted file, mediafire uses these random generated link but the have more then 4 letter random identifiers (example: https://www.mediafire.com/download/skmeoyjs2q0aazk/Tu-95_BETA_v1.7z), the spaces mean that your link was shortened by something, some web forum engines do this when the link is too long to display but not SAS so wherever you find this link go there click it and copy the link directly from the browsers adress bar

PumpingNoise

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 07:53:26 AM »

if I remove the spaces it says invalid or deleted file, mediafire uses these random generated link but the have more then 4 letter random identifiers (example:), the spaces mean that your link was shortened by something, some web forum engines do this when the link is too long to display but not SAS so wherever you find this link go there click it and copy the link directly from the browsers adress bar

ht tp://ww w.mediafire.com/download/szsk9vi184yv89m/SoundWT.rar

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2014, 08:32:24 AM »

Ok, I managed to download them. Normally I can play wav files with Windows Media player or Winamp but not these. I also tried to import them into a free sound editing software called Audacity but with the default import settings I only got a strange noise. Maybe someone else will give them a try.

PumpingNoise

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2014, 09:01:50 AM »

Ok, I managed to download them. Normally I can play wav files with Windows Media player or Winamp but not these. I also tried to import them into a free sound editing software called Audacity but with the default import settings I only got a strange noise. Maybe someone else will give them a try.
I use Reaper and KMPlayer. Windows Media does not work. Sorry for my bad english. I am on this site   
ht tp://forum.aviaskins.com/showthread.php?t=3705
There are more information. Thank you.

sniperton

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2014, 09:15:31 AM »

Possibly you need a special codec to play them. Both the .wav and .celt files seem to be Wave files with a RIFF header. 

victor639514

• Modder
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2014, 11:39:38 AM »

Can you post the link to this mod? It would be interesting to hear the sounds of "War Thunder" in IL-2! ^^
Hey, get that inertia started!

PumpingNoise

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2014, 06:11:56 AM »

Can you post the link to this mod? It would be interesting to hear the sounds of "War Thunder" in IL-2! ^^

I'm just starting. Thought here to help.

victor639514

• Modder
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2014, 11:37:35 AM »

If so far you're starting, then you're doing an amazing job extracting the sounds! :D

So far all the sounds are great! ^^ And they will compliment the IL-2 game beautifully! :)
Hey, get that inertia started!

PumpingNoise

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2014, 12:44:56 PM »

If so far you're starting, then you're doing an amazing job extracting the sounds! :D

So far all the sounds are great! ^^ And they will compliment the IL-2 game beautifully! :)

I sound designer. I can make beautiful sounds. But I can not work with .prs. Take to yourself)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 26 queries.