Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Down

Author Topic: Stalingrad summer - retextured, retowned, revillaged  (Read 64496 times)

fritzofpeace

• semi-erect
Re: Stalingrad summer - retextured, retowned, revillaged
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2014, 03:58:40 AM »

...good grief...I apologize, Cyberolas...Had I stopped to think about it, I would have realized that only the summer map was in the download...I will correct the post as soon as possible.  At the moment it is still pending at M4T.  There was a massive "popping" sound here in Texas when I read your reply, the sound of my head coming out of my butt. ???

pathealey1

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2014, 03:34:45 PM »

Wow! You are a artist. Thanks for your generosity for sharing this - totally elevates the whole experience to someplace I could never imagine.  Feels like your there looking though window at history. ! Wow...speechless.

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2014, 02:42:47 AM »

I recommend campaign Fall Blau...

Do you mean THIS?

Glad you found a campaign of mine best fitting your map! ;D

I'm eager to try it with mine La campagna di Russia, which features same map and time period.

Incredibly, I had missed this thread during last days, so I'm arriving late to the party: I hope you will accept my heartily thanks anyway; thanks for historical research, thanks for authentic airfields, detailed town (including damaged buildings!) and villages, thanks also for nice, "heavy metal" ( :) ) video. I can guess how much endeavor costed you all this and all the passion you dedicated to them. Keep up your excellent work!

Respectfully yours,
Greybeard
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.

cyberolas

• Modder
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2014, 04:04:52 AM »

Yes, I mean this Fall Blau, I flew it several times around when I was doing this map. Attention! This map not included damaged buildings! You have to do it in FMB. We need some mod for destroing level objects, because default is terrible-too black, too dark. I did some editing a few objects for my needing for trailer, but we need some good moder for it....maybe..mr. max_thehitman???

langereis

« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2014, 05:59:48 AM »

Hi all,

Missions in 4.09 for Stalingrad:
http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=2500

The first 8 missions of this campaign uses the summermap.
 :)
Kind regards;
langereis

cyberolas

• Modder
« Reply #53 on: May 28, 2014, 06:20:17 AM »

Hmm,  I flew it too, but there are many objects (bulidongs) in mission file and you can see them on Mamayev curgan...but...why not....:), I played some similar campaign for Bf-110, maybe by the same creator...

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2014, 06:49:01 AM »

Yes, I mean this Fall Blau, I flew it several times around when I was doing this map. Attention! This map not included damaged buildings! You have to do it in FMB. We need some mod for destroing level objects, because default is terrible-too black, too dark. I did some editing a few objects for my needing for trailer, but we need some good moder for it....maybe..mr. max_thehitman???

I am happy you call on me. Thank you cyberolas.
I am trying my best to re-texture and paint all the old objects to look a little better for our game. Because it is my personal game too. I want it to look
the best.

I understand that you are only using the original model houses from the IL2-1946, for those people that do not have a large selection of
new mod static-objects as some of us use.
So I am creating  better skins for them.
Some of the houses do not have damage skins so I create new ones for them.
Some of the original IL2-1946 model houses are only painted in "black" color for damage, which in my honest opinion, does not look too good in my game.
Specially if they are used in such big destroyed cities like Stalingrad, or Leningrad, or Berlin, or London.
Burned or damaged houses can also look nice if painted with good details in them.
Since no one is interested in painting them, I have decided to take on this difficult job, but I am having great fun doing them all.

People will want to use more damaged houses in their maps, like this Stalingrad map.
Soon I will post for you these new skins and re-textured houses to
use on this map.
At this moment I am repainting some tanks and vehicles that really need new skins.  ;)

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

cyberolas

• Modder
« Reply #55 on: May 28, 2014, 07:04:59 AM »

Super news, max! I think we have no a lot of objects in town Stalingrad. I know it, because I have recently rewritten summer objects to winter in actor.static:)

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
« Reply #56 on: May 28, 2014, 07:55:05 AM »

Super news, max! I think we have no a lot of objects in town Stalingrad. I know it, because I have recently rewritten summer objects to winter in actor.static:)

I am sorry Cyberolas,
At this moment I cannot work on this, because today I am working with Epervier on the Heinkel He-219 airplane and painting new skin-template for it and
making new fixes to that model.
 I am also trying desperately to finish the last of the 15 skin-templates for the new Fokker D.VII, so I can send them to Murdoc for him to paint more skins
for that airplane. Yes, there were many versions of this airplane in World War One.

But this Friday I will go open up your map static-objects file and see what houses you are using on this map. Then I will check my files to see if
I have already painted skins for those models.
What needs to be painted I will do it during the day , and send you all the files to you personally before anyone see them.
That way, you can create your next map version for a "Winter Stalingrad" with winter houses and many burned houses on the city landscape.

Since the models are from the original IL2-1946 game, everyone should have them and there is no need to download new objects.
Every house is already in the game, but they will all have a different new look to them because they have been painted with more detailed skins.

If anyone chooses to add new model houses, then they can always download and use the new objects already posted.

With these new maps you (and many other artists) are creating, this game looks much better, now we also need new houses to look better on
 the maps with new skins, so they can look more realistic as much as the beauty of the map.
In a few weeks time this will all change.
Everything will look like a new game!

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

cyberolas

• Modder
« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2014, 08:29:12 AM »

Ok, no problem, I didnĀ“t give you any date for release that :)

rotte7teufel

• Modder
« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2014, 11:14:30 AM »

Works well and it look really hauntingly !!! really great ..... I wait till somebody create a Deutsche Brod , Breslau etc map from late 1944/ spring 1945 or in west center Germany .... maybe someday we will see that kind of map .... Cheers and HUGE Regards for RRR map mr.Cyberolas  8)
I know what you're thinking: "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

greybeard

• Modder
  • diligo veritatem
    • Old stuff about RB3D and a tiny "IL2 corner"
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2014, 12:12:12 AM »

Attention! This map not included damaged buildings!... we need some good moder for it....maybe..mr. max_thehitman???

Sorry, my fault! I saw them in the video. Indeed, a wiser choice: at least in summer 1942 Stalingrad buildings I guess were NOT damaged. Perhaps, they would fit winter map, if we assume that nobody will use the map in a different time period...

Thanks to max for offering his talent to make damaged buildings: I would only beg you to leave their quantity at a default level; my old crappy computer is already stuttering a bit with current map.

Best regards,
GB
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 - RAM: 2GB DDR @ 201 MHz - MoBo: ASUSTeK Computer INC. A8N-SLI (Socket 939) - Vidcard: 1024MB NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT (Club3D) - Screen: L1750SQ (1280x1024@75Hz) - Audio: Realtek AC'97 Audio.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 14   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 25 queries.