Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW TRAIN MOD  (Read 47146 times)

ianp

• If the mind is blind the eyes can't see. ⛔🌏⛔
Re: NEW TRAIN MOD
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2017, 05:04:04 AM »

Code: [Select]
fix at the bottom of 1st post: https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,40779.0.html
Thank you very much vpmedia that fix fixed it.
Earths atmosphere and the so called vacuum of space cannot exist side by side without solid separation, where is it?

WxTech

• Modder
Re: NEW TRAIN MOD
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2020, 05:05:26 AM »

Just a quick note that I was getting errors about missing hooks on some locos, and so added them.

I also did some tweaks to a few classfiles, related to damage effects.

And I altered the behavior in terms of a damaged car blowing up its neighbor--if not the whole darned train! Now when you blow up a car, just that car is destroyed. Otherwise, it was just silly in the extreme to kill pretty much an entire train by taking out just one wagon.

I plan to tweak the headlight code so that instead of a 'hardwired' time that sets when on and off, I'll base this on the actual altitude of the Sun. My first instinct is to have lights on when the Sun is just below the horizon. The reason for this is that at middle and sub-Arctic latitudes, the times of sunset and sunrise vary enormously through the year.
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people. - Hyman Rickover (but probably predating his use.)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 25 queries.