Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New update!  (Read 2827 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

v.Greiff

  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 18
New update!
« on: April 29, 2014, 02:48:57 PM »

...available now!

<sa> v.Greiff
Logged

SAS~Malone

  • flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14425
  • proud member of that 'other' site
Re: New update!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 08:12:11 AM »

could you provide some details as to what you're talking about, mate... it's pretty cryptic to me
update for what?
from what i know, the BoS game is still in beta, and not that many have it yet.
a bit of detail, or a link to what is mentioned, would be nice :D
Logged
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

shoresroad

  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 43
Re: New update!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2014, 12:36:26 AM »

..the BoS game is still in beta...

and with no firm plans from 777/1C to provide a FMB now at all.  They announced they don't even have someone on staff who can do it about a week ago.  I'm worried its going to turn into WarThunder over Stalingrad.  Thank goodness for SAS and IL-2 1946!
Logged

SAS~Malone

  • flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14425
  • proud member of that 'other' site
Re: New update!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 02:17:56 AM »

if there's no fmb, then i'm out the door, too - sorry to say.
then it will be just another pick up and throw away game, as opposed to something you can start a virtual love affair with for the rest of your natural life - lol.
a job which IL-2 is currently doing supremely well, imho :D
Logged
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

Dakpilot

  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 481
Re: New update!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2014, 02:45:52 AM »

There are no firm plans to provide FMB before release, not quite the same, a bit out of context info there.

Every week there has been an update to the alpha. It is now week 25 and that update was released on Friday.

Cheers Dakpilot
Logged

SAS~Malone

  • flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14425
  • proud member of that 'other' site
Re: New update!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 03:55:14 AM »

i'm optimistic for this one, no matter the few who are always seeing the glass as half empty :D
Logged
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

shoresroad

  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 43
Re: New update!
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2014, 01:19:43 AM »

Check out Developer Diary - Part 66 for the latest on the BoS Campaign and FMB  ???

http://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic/168-developer-diary/?p=123482
Logged

Ibis

  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 144
Re: New update!
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2014, 06:28:44 AM »

Mission editor

 "Loft is sure that 95% of players don’t need it at all. The remaining 5% are actually capable of making something worthy."

 Deal breaker for me!
Logged

LuseKofte

  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6756
Re: New update!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2014, 07:06:07 AM »

Well they say a editor will be available after a while. The thing is everybody scream to the roof about everything said and done. Why can't people just wait and see. For those not bought it yet wait until you know.
I am sure we who bought it can afford another sim in our pc
Logged

jeanba

  • Modder
  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 873
Re: New update!
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 01:52:18 AM »

What they said :
- The "RoF like" FMB will only be available for "selected players" during the early access phase, it will be available freely to everybody after.
- A simplified FMB may be developped.
Logged

LuseKofte

  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 6756
Re: New update!
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2014, 12:59:39 PM »



FW is comming , for me this sim is exceptional. Cannot live without it. I just wait so I can fly it more than 10 minutes a day, something more to do
Logged

Full Metal Jacket

  • Parttime Heretic, FAC old clown
  • SAS Honourable Member
  • member
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 563
  • Death From Above!
Re: New update!
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2014, 01:09:57 PM »

that looks very cool otto! nice find dude!  8)
Logged
Bringing a knife to a dogfight
Pages: [1]   Go Up
 

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 25 queries.