Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: YG Beacon (HAYRAKE) and YE Carrier beacon "aid"  (Read 1611 times)

tomoose

• Modder
  • Iiiiiiiit's ME! Hurrah!!
    • 71 "Eagle" Squadron
YG Beacon (HAYRAKE) and YE Carrier beacon "aid"
« on: April 06, 2014, 09:17:34 AM »

A couple of small but handy items.
HAYRAKE is the YG Land beacon.  The code doesn't change so you only need to print this once.

YE Navy version with blank boxes for the changing morse codes (Slap plastic coating on it and you can probably reuse it with grease pencil or non-permanent marker etc)

NOTE:  For HAYRAKE to work you need the YG Land Beacon from Stationary Objects placed in the map.
I believe the YE beacon is automatic for the carriers.
You also need to have keys/controls mapped to switch these beacons on/off.

I also created an .exe file for the YE beacon using Windows VisualBasic (click on each blank box and a drop down morse code list will appear, click on the letter you want and it will appear in that box).  HOWEVER, when I sent this to my coop buddies they couldn't get it to work properly so I'd appreciate it if anyone using it posts back if it works or not.  I have it on my desktop.  If it doesn't work then maybe there's some VisualBasic/Windows setting that I'm not aware of.  Give it a shot.  If it doesn't work, simply delete it.
https://www.mediafire.com/download/h2fzl6lc7ahfg4a/Compass+Code.exe

As stated, just a little item but hopefully it helps some of the newer members out there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 25 queries.