Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: New update next week  (Read 4641 times)

Dakpilot

Re: New update next week
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2013, 04:08:16 AM »

Mods are available for ROF and it is said it will be the same for BOS from the outset. You have a 'MODS ON/OFF button' so no need for mod activator in vanilla game

There are infantry, vehicles, horses, AI mods, gunner mods, texture mods, cloud mods etc.etc. some of these supported on official mod page at ROF site, modding is encouraged and one mod map "island"has been incorporated into official patch.

This bodes well for future as WWII has more interest than ROF/WWI there is already rumours/discussions of a mod map being made by Russian community for BOS even at this early state  :D

As an aside I am very impressed how the Alpha is working, easy download and activation no CTD's and runs locked at 60fps on high settings smooth as butter and VERY convincing nice feeling of flight/ground handling so far. I have to say at this stage it has really exceed my expectations! and they were quite high.
Here's hoping for a worthy successor to IL-2 at release in 5-6 months

Cheers Dakpilot

Typhoon Ib

• SAS Enfant terrible
  • unlock.inc
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2013, 07:59:00 AM »

Fully agree, it's got a taste of "wanna have!", but I'll wait until it's price settled.
CloD was 9.99 bucks here and it wasn't worth a penny of it, so BOS has to recover this.

Best regards - Mike

I ll get mine at regular price... dont care if 50 or 60 bucks.
have all the IL-2 Disks too, and that amounts to some 100-120.
If a product is serious,  Imma Happy to lay down some serious Cash.
Havent done much in 2013, but ten years of Software and updates for 120  Eggs...
ROI has been the best i ever saw - ridiculously high.
Collecting dislikes since December '82.

dietz

• Supporter
  • " Keep watching the skies...."
    • Art of James Dietz
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2013, 09:35:10 AM »

True-To my eye cosmetically one of the prettiest best modeled plane to come down the pike.The views in and around the cockpit are the best in any 109 that I have seen.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 09:37:24 AM »

Wow!!!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 28 queries.