Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 48   Go Down

Author Topic: Share a screen BOS  (Read 109001 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: Share a screen BOS
« Reply #300 on: February 23, 2018, 01:13:03 PM »

Starting the fat lady's engines:

Cheers!
Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #301 on: February 24, 2018, 12:19:49 AM »

Business as usual: 109 lazer guns kill a ruskie MiG.

Why do I show this screenshot if it's so damn boring "same thing every day" action?
Because it shows how beautiful IL-2 Great Battles looks without editing a single bit of the image.
Look at all the details, e.g. the MiG's leading edge slats, look at the trees (even in the distance), their shadows, the atmosphere, or even just the cloud shadows: Stunning graphics all over the place!

Cheers!
Mike

Blaubaer

« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2018, 02:14:00 AM »

That's really true. I enjoy it too.

LuseKofte

« Reply #303 on: February 24, 2018, 02:51:28 PM »

This Friday I did Friday night Bomber flight on German side. Flying resupply missions. The task was ment for 3 JU 52´s but we where only two. So we had some work ahead before it was weekend for us. And that was how I felt, I have many years as a truckdriver on my belly and I recognized the feeling of getting the logistics to work with you. Really fun it was

CzechTexan

• Modder
  • TEXAS, USA
« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2018, 07:25:26 PM »

Business as usual: 109 lazer guns kill a ruskie MiG.
Cheers!
Mike
Beautiful "boring" screenshot.  Thanks for sharing the details.

steven197106

• Observer
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2018, 11:43:00 PM »

i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #306 on: February 25, 2018, 12:55:33 AM »

Nice ones Otto & Steven, and thanks for the comment CT.
Let me show you another detail shot illustrating the stunning attention for those small little details in IL-2 Great Battles.

It happened to me when I was attacking two german Bf 110 E-2 destroyers in my nimble yet fragile Spitfire Mk.VB.
The second 110's gunner got me in his sight and managed to severely damage some oil rods.

I made it back home, albeit just barely:

Oil pressure was still fine on landing, but god knows for how long this would have lasted:

After having come to a full stand, I took a look at my crippled bird from outside.
Oil splats on the windscreen are visible from both outside and inside to the same amount (not like in 1946), but that's not nearly all.
Look at the oil cooler! You can see the oil spilling out of it, and it's even simulating gravity as it's running out of the cooler's tail pipe.

Cheers!
Mike

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #307 on: February 25, 2018, 02:26:30 AM »

you guys convinced me to finally take the plunge and invest into this range of sims...I had BoS for quite some time now but never got around to install it and thanks to the 50% off thingie i am now also a proud owner of BoM PRemium with BoK and BoBP to follow...

I have read somewhere that one can "merge" all the modules into a coherent Eastern Front sim..is there any thing I need to know about the process? BoS install will be from disc and BoM from the installer I have downloaded...

cheers
phil

LuseKofte

« Reply #308 on: February 25, 2018, 09:46:06 AM »

I can see no reason for a CFS pilot interested in WW2 not to buy this sim. I might bitch about many things regarding this particular game, mostly about the complexity. But this was a sim never ment to acomodate me and a few other fellows. It was ment to bring in new people. For me the feeling of it could have been so much more is overwhelming. But I think they nailed it for newcomers.
It is not too hard , but still give room for many month of improvements. It runs on relative modest pc and they continued improvement beyond what you expect amaze me. Together with DCS I can live with it, I do not think I can live without it

LuseKofte

« Reply #309 on: February 25, 2018, 03:03:39 PM »

The interesting part of the JU 52 Paratrooper is that the nuber sitting in the plane are changing for every paratrooper jumping. And the P 40 is actually pretty well modeled.
Coconut server expert mode . You increase the attack power and defemnce power of AI troops and armor by dropping them 1,5 km to 2,5km behind your lines. Making these sort of task very rewarding. Suddenly a Transport plane can be decisive in order to win a map

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2018, 02:05:48 AM »

Very interesting detail about transport sortie impacts on the mission outcome. Sounds promising for upcoming missions with deeper immersion.
Nice screenshot as well btw :)

Another random screenshot from my pile, pulling the fat lady into the air.

Cheers!
Mike

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2018, 10:46:47 AM »

Skylla attacking a Luftwaffe 2cm Flak 38 AAA gun:
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 ... 48   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 27 queries.