Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: The Invasion of Norway - A Graf Zeppelin Campaign  (Read 11141 times)

fokker95

The Invasion of Norway - A Graf Zeppelin Campaign
« on: October 09, 2013, 02:28:50 PM »

You can grab the latest version for download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/download/5v1hb4y9l794dau/IL2_1946.zip

Just unzip on your desktop, and drop the two folders into your IL2 installation. If it prompts you to overwrite, just click yes.
Everything has a unique name, so nothing will actually be overwritten.

There are a couple of minor things that I want to fix to really polish this off, but you are likely not going to notice them. I wanted to get it up for download, because I need to focus on some other things for the next few weeks. Let me know if you have any problems, or have any suggestions. Thanks for downloading, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did ! I would love to see a screen shot of your completed campaign results. I am interested to see how many can go the entire tour without losing an aircraft hehehe ;)

ENJOY!

flugkapitan

Re: The Invasion of Norway - A Graf Zeppelin Campaign
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 06:21:48 PM »

Thank you! Looking forward to when the download link is available  :)

David Prosser

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 08:19:08 PM »

Looks very promising, fokker95. I'll try it as soon as I can.

cheers

David

Toasted_Toad

• Crashaholic
  • I come from a land "Down Under".
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »

Sounds good, cheers mate.

fokker95

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 12:57:33 PM »

Sorry for the delay. I had an issue with my hard drive the other day, so I picked up a new external 2 TB, and have been spending the last two days backing everything off to my new drive. I have tons of stuff (almost a TB of data) I didn't want to lose, and given my hard drive was acting a bit flaky, I thought it prudent to get things saved off before the inevitable actually occurred ;) So, I expect it will be Monday before I can post you up a link.

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
  • If you wake up and see grass roots growing
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 06:17:12 PM »

Understand see you then

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2013, 02:03:29 AM »

Thanks for your efforts Fokker, looking forward for this one Mate! Good luck with your new hard ware!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

fokker95

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2013, 08:55:35 AM »

Download link is up on the first post :) Have fun !

Let me know how you like it, and any complaints or suggestions!

Oh, and during my play through test, I decided I needed to add another mission hehe. So it is 19 missions now :)
I didn't get to test it as thoroughly as I wanted, time is an issue for me right now, but you should be able to get through the campaign without any troubles. I will try to polish it off when I get some more time, and fix some of the little typos and other minor stuff.

flugkapitan

« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 09:42:13 AM »

Thank you! Downloading now and hope to get a chance to try it out over the next couple of days  :)

Cheers,
Scott

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 11:52:32 AM »

The first mission after the movie the planes exploded on start. And Also that I have a strong system from the 3rd mission on get a hard hit on the fps.
But still enjoying it good job thanks

fokker95

« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2013, 12:03:16 PM »

The first mission after the movie the planes exploded on start. And Also that I have a strong system from the 3rd mission on get a hard hit on the fps.
But still enjoying it good job thanks

Third mission does hit FPS pretty hard, it shouldn't be too bad after that. That third mission has tons of AA flying, and all the low alt action is what kills fps I think. I had FPS issues as well on mission 3, but it was still playable for me so I let it go.

I am not sure why the first mission would explode on start. Was it your aircraft that exploded on start or some other aircraft ? I am guessing you are running 1.7...and perhaps a loadout has changed on one of the aircraft in that mission, and since you haven't reported it in any other missions..I am guessing perhaps one of the planes in there that didn't  get used later (like fw200 condor, or a fi156)...although..I didn't use a specific loadout ord on the ju87s in that mission...just their default..which may not be valid in 1.7..was it ju87's that exploded ? If you can get me any more info I will look into it. Do you have a log file you can share on it ?

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2013, 03:28:40 PM »

no it was the default plane and default load out after the movie the map and mission brief came up and when I hit play it starting to load then the ship showed then the explosion and I died.
17.1 dbw/fullmonty/heavy modded
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 25 queries.