Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 21   Go Down

Author Topic: HSFX Version 7.0 released  (Read 165844 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: HSFX Version 7.0 released
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2013, 01:31:46 PM »

Great, thanks Charlie.
I stopped seeding the old torrent (not enough space on my 24/7 rig for both of them) and will grab&seed the new one now.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2013, 01:43:57 PM »

a big S!
thanks to all involved for a great 4.12 mod pack :)
while I still love my DBW/TFM install and will stick with it for the time being, the new features of HSFX7/4.12 look very tempting!
now I just need to figure out how to properly mod that beast and what to get for it to mod with :D

cheers and once more thanks to all guys who made, assembled, tested and have somehow contributed to it
phil

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2013, 01:44:39 PM »

If you were part way through downloading with the old one, remove that torrent, shut down Utorrent. Then restart Utorrent with the new Hsfx torrent.

It will recheck the files and keep much of your old progress (because it downloads to a folder of the same name) but replace the altered parts of the installer with the new ones.

(even if you have all of the faulty installer, do the above and it will effectively update what you have.)

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2013, 02:10:16 PM »

Man, this is going to take a couple days to download, But I must say its well worth it. Thanks again Guy's!
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

FNRennier

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2013, 02:24:48 PM »

Congratulations CharlieChap!  ;D
=FN=Rennier

SGT68

« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2013, 03:19:23 PM »

If you were part way through downloading with the old one, remove that torrent, shut down Utorrent. Then restart Utorrent with the new Hsfx torrent.

It will recheck the files and keep much of your old progress (because it downloads to a folder of the same name) but replace the altered parts of the installer with the new ones.

(even if you have all of the faulty installer, do the above and it will effectively update what you have.)

I got the changeover all wrong (grrr), deleted stuff and have to start from scratch with 75% of the old one downloaded.  Never mind, it'll be worth the wait. Am seeding.. Thanks for your work on this

Simon
"A day without slaughter is like a day without sunshine" ..Marcus Kincaid

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2013, 03:51:49 PM »

Yes I will, but in due time to see any/all or most bugs are clean of every ones install. I want to do it right the first time. So let us see how the next couple weeks go by, and when all is good I will ask CharlieChap for his blessing, and with that, I will show all how to do it correctly. Thanks to all for your Patients.
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

CharlieChap

• SAS Honourable Member
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2013, 04:30:38 PM »

Of course you have my blessing Bravo     ;)

I completely agree that it is is worth  waiting for a few weeks though so that we can find anything nasty that has slipped through and update the base hsfx 7.0 with a  (hopefully small...) patch or hotfix  (sadly almost inevitable with a small team of people & something of this scale and complexity).

This of course will then also benefit anything that is subsequently built on top.

CALINHO

• Brusque - Santa Catarina - Brazil
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2013, 05:41:13 PM »

Don't work with SAS Modact 5.22?

Szettras

• Missioneer
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2013, 07:28:06 PM »

Took 3 hours, and now seeding  :)

Herra Tohtori

• Modder
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2013, 07:33:31 PM »

First, big congratulations for everyone involved!

For everyone who is experiencing difficulty getting the torrent working (dropbox account is temporarily closed for abnormal amount of traffic, and 4shared is a bad site that requires an account and login to download the file):

HSFX 7.0 MK.II Torrent

Click, open in your bit torrent client, and it should start working after it downloads the metadata. Assuming your browser can handle Magnet links...

Currently downloading the revised version with the sound files' installation fixed.

If the link is not working for someone, select the following text, paste in your address bar and hit enter.

Code: [Select]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3A79E399AF5EB8035578AB4E7781D1DA4A0AED6C&dn=HSFX%20Version%207.0&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.publicbt.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ccc.de%3a80%2fannounce
...or add the link directly to your BitTorrent client, however you prefer to use it. :)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2013, 12:46:06 AM »

LOL too late ;)
Charlie, for those of us, who have accidentally started the new torrent from scratch but have downloaded the old one already (like me), could you please tell which files are identical?
That way we could just stop the torrent, put those identically files in place, let the torrent recheck itself and restart it for the remaining few bytes again.

I left the torrent running the whole night, 11 hours done and 2 to go...

Don't work with SAS Modact 5.22?
Of course not. The Pope isn't Buddhist either.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 21   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 29 queries.