Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 33   Go Down

Author Topic: MiG-21S/MF/bis v1.1 + Vegas v2.2  (Read 130969 times)

SAS~Gerax

• SAS Team
i7-13700K, MSI RTX4090, Kingston 64GB, Asus Z790-P, Crucial SSD 1TB, Kingston SSD 4TB;

MarvinT

Re: MiG-21S/MF/bis BETA 1.0
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2013, 11:04:40 PM »

Yes sir. have all the above ,tested with buttons 9.7 10.1 and 10.3.....the new download and install works
A . O. K. , thanks for the work . Somehow the decals also aligned properly.

redfox

• Modder
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2013, 09:35:50 AM »

Apart the spotted bugs (and the solved issue of markings with the update) I only noticed that a portion of the front wheel appear on the left fuselage side....

Nose wheel doesn't centre properly. My solution is insert chocks, run up to max power, release chocks and nose wheel will centre as the a/c careers down the runway.

Cheers - Redfox

gianluca

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2013, 08:34:41 AM »

Hi BT, installed it (BTW no HD mod required but I anyway reduced in size some cockpit textures even though what I show here under happens also with no modification at all) and working, theoretically 'cause with canopy closed I have this foggy outside view (same as tarakan) and pretty strange....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thks in advance for any help!
Best regards,
Gianluca

grex86

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2013, 01:14:11 PM »

Das_Luftwaffenas

« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2013, 03:19:49 AM »

After I installed this great mod I have lost all loadouts for all the F-4 Phantoms. Does any one have a soultion?
I am running DBW with Jetwar 1.32. Also do I have to have the Hind installed to have the loadouts for the MiG bis? Do I have to have the HD mod installed? I am using a rather low-end laptop to run this game and I do not think it would like the HD mod very much. Thank you in advance for your help and this great mod.

andylamb1

• Modder
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2013, 06:24:08 PM »

Fantastic addition, I love these Russki beauties, please keep 'em coming. Thank you.

But I have also noticed the retracted front wheel emerging from the fus side, as had Walter at post #46. Chocks applied before t/o made no difference.

Any hoo, I'm off to buy me a 21bis as a middle aged crisis treat :D

Cheers, Andy.

Das_Luftwaffenas

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2013, 08:52:48 AM »

Could someone answer my questions please. Post #55

snachito

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2013, 12:27:58 PM »

After I installed this great mod I have lost all loadouts for all the F-4 Phantoms. Does any one have a soultion?
I am running DBW with Jetwar 1.32. Also do I have to have the Hind installed to have the loadouts for the MiG bis? Do I have to have the HD mod installed? I am using a rather low-end laptop to run this game and I do not think it would like the HD mod very much. Thank you in advance for your help and this great mod.

I don't know if you have to have the Mi24 installed, but I do know that you can download the hind without the HD mod. The only thing is you'll have a PINK helicopter, BUT if there's a possibility that it brings back your loadouts and you don't fly the Hind well then it's worth it.

SAS~Tom2

• SAS Honourable Member
  • no sweat
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2013, 12:49:51 PM »

I am not the creator or one of the modders of this mod, but my Beta test version contains nothing that seems to call for a HD mod and also I do not run the Hind mod.
Engine Mod and jet Era mods, 4.10 DBW.
G Luck

Das_Luftwaffenas

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2013, 08:40:55 AM »

Thank you for your answers. My main concern is getting the F-4 Phantom loadouts back while using the Thrid Genration MiG-21s. If I can. I have tried installing the Hind mod and did get the loadouts for the MiGbis but not the F-4s. I was wondering does any one have the F-4 loadouts while running the new MiG-21 mod? If so does anyone have any ideas how I could get the loadouts back? By the way, deleting one or the other is NOT an option. Both these mods are just too great to have to pick between them.  :)

Dunkelhund

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2013, 08:59:51 AM »

Hi all! My question about the speed of this wonderful aircraft. I cannot pass the sound barrier with weapons on Board. Only when the plane without weapons - then he can do mach1 and Mach2. The way it should be? sorry if this question has been raised - I can't read the forum with the assistance of an interpreter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 33   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 25 queries.