Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: benitomuso's MODs for 4.121m (Beta, Upd 2013/08/30)  (Read 64482 times)

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
  • In memory of my beloved hero: Saburo SAKAI!
Re: benitomuso's MODs for 4.121m (Beta, Upd 2013/08/30)
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2013, 09:36:57 AM »

Tested also for illimited ammo with limited bombs and it don't work....

About cockpit sound I haven't yet tested it but what I don't like are the pilot first persons sounds as I feel them unrealistic: breath actions can't be synchronized with human player nor the heart pulse can't be heard in such way but like bumps into your head and pulse into your throat....(or at least I felt such way when in intense and dangerous actions....) I'll try to uninstall the pilot sounds so themcan't be played but any chance to have the options customizable by conf.ini like:

Pilotsounds=1

and if somelse like also:

Crewsounds=1
Planesounds=1

- - - - EDIT - - - -

Just tested the sounds with the same log error mentioned above , only need to specify that the CTD is due a memory error.....

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 09:52:35 AM »

If you like to replicate my testing condition in the clean vanilla 5.2 , my mods folder have inside (in loading order):

Your Cockpit sounds (atm disabled due CTD issue)
Your Hud (atm with bombardier position data not shown)
Your Illimited ammo (atm disabled as not working)
Your visual mod FX
Your visual mod
P36-H75 alternative gunsights (no classfiles inside , only 3do)
CTO x Modactivator 5
Flyable AI classes
Instant log
MiniMap
MissionProCombo
Random_Belt_Startpos
STD
True Color HD Skins
XTD

nzmigman

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 05:16:45 PM »

pretty sure that Cockpit Sounds mod and Command and control mod that is part of Modact use the same class files. Read it on the TFM Thread

Plowshare

• Modder
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2013, 05:39:42 PM »

Pablo:

Is the MiniMap the one that is included with the SAS ModAct 5.2x? If so may I respectfully put in a request? Could you make some kind of option so the height and distances could be user-configurable. As a "naval aviator" I'd like to see the heights in feet and the distances in nautical miles. As an "air force pilot" I'd use feet and statute miles.

Other than that I really like the information that is now included on the individual waypoints. And the text is small enough to be unobrtusive.

Bob

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2013, 11:02:10 PM »

Pablo:

Is the MiniMap the one that is included with the SAS ModAct 5.2x? If so may I respectfully put in a request? Could you make some kind of option so the height and distances could be user-configurable. As a "naval aviator" I'd like to see the heights in feet and the distances in nautical miles. As an "air force pilot" I'd use feet and statute miles.

Other than that I really like the information that is now included on the individual waypoints. And the text is small enough to be unobrtusive.

Bob

Plowshare,
                       for the while I'm not planning changing the MiniMap. Sorry but I don't see a great advantage on include that extra configuration and it could be a Little complicated. If I revisit the MOD in the future perhaps I will try to content you.

Regards,
                       Pablo

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 11:10:26 PM »

pretty sure that Cockpit Sounds mod and Command and control mod that is part of Modact use the same class files. Read it on the TFM Thread

Yes,
                 as mentioned by nzmigman, the Cockpit Sounds can interfere with other MODs (or viceversa). It Works OK in an installation that loads the MOD over a SAS ModAct5. What I mentioned that is Beta about this MOD, is that I was trying to improve the mix of the sounds, taking into account the position in the plane, so the die of the gunners would not be Heard as strong as the co-pilot, theorically in the correct way, but the prs files doesn't work as expected.

About the other MODs. The only one I detected a problem was in the Multi and Auto SFS. Basically because the code I took from Storebror was old. There is a new one in the ModAct5.22. But even when now I have adapted it, it stills has a problema that I think that nobody noticed before: if you try to load files from a folder different than SFS_AUTO (let's say a second folder with SFSs), it doesn't work, always thinks the files are in SFS_AUTO. If someone can confirm that would be interesting. But my Multi-rc part Works OK.

Walter, regarding the HUDCOnfig. I have tested it on SAS ModAct5 and in a new experiment of HSFX6+DBW over 4.121 and it Works OK. Look at these pics of the B-29, they are in the bombardier position.

Regards,
                            Pablo

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2013, 11:19:34 PM »

And Walter,
                            regarding the unlimited Ammo, I haven't had any problema. Do you test it with the game option of Unlimitted weapons, right?

Regards,
                                Pablo

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 03:54:57 AM »

Thanks Pablo for your replies!

About the Unlimited weapons is my fault! I don't enable unlimited weapons in game settings!

About the plane sounds as you can see in my mods folder there isn't any command & control mods and the CTD seem related to the new break code the split left and right gear....

About the bombsight data I have test again in a clean SAS mod activator and I don't have the yellow bombing data!

A difference between my screens and your is that I have enabled plane data in HUD and I have the trim settings shown above the green G data....maybe adding plane data conflict with bombisght data?

I'll hope to have time for test further today....

Thanks for your help!

At soon....

walter

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2013, 04:04:49 AM »

Walter, could you please provide details about the game.settings (presumably in conf.ini), that is lines to add in order to have the mod working? Many thanks in advance,

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2013, 04:09:06 AM »

Walter, could you please provide details about the game.settings (presumably in conf.ini), that is lines to add in order to have the mod working? Many thanks in advance,

My mods section is in the previous page , post 10....

....it list:

Visual Mod
space
Hud Mod
space
Plane data

cgagan

• SAS Team
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2013, 04:13:25 AM »

My bad, I was refering to the unlimited ammo mod...

Whiskey_Sierra_972

• Modder
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2013, 05:40:12 AM »

Sorry I also understand wrong!

Well:

In game go into QMB;
Click on 'Difficulty'
Click on 'Weapon & Stores';
disable limited ammo switch (light off)

With this mod enabled now you have illimited ammo but limited bombs....
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 11   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.