Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Skin  (Read 85960 times)

SAS~Storebror

• Editor
  • Taking a timeout
    • STFU
Re: My Skin
« Reply #408 on: July 27, 2016, 07:42:14 AM »

Can't speak for others but let me briefly explain why I never even noticed that anything with a Spad XIII was going on at all:
First and foremost, I rarely ever visit Aviaskins (and that's the polite way of saying "usually never").
I've got my reasons.
Furthermore, I've adopted a habit of not visiting threads with meaningless subjects.
Say that I shouldn't buy the book by the cover, but truth told 99% of useless subjects introduce even so useless threads.
I've been in this "My Skin" thread once, wondering what your skin would look like stalker (see, translation comes with pitfalls), just to see that the thread is about anything but your skin. That's it from my side, never been here again.
I'm with mathematics and to explain things, I like to express their extremes:
Imagine every user of the SAS would put all the things he loves, hates, did and/or plans to do and/or expects others to do for him, in one big dedicated "hey that's me" thread.
On the plus side, this would massively simplify our board structure: We'd need one board only.
On the other hand, we'd have 14.000 threads (and counting) and nobody would find anything anymore.
See what I mean?

We have such a nice sub-board called SlotRequest where anyone with an otherwise finished mod which is just missing it's own (flyable or not) slot can ask for help.
The board is so special and so tiny, any valid request in there will surely get the attention of all capable modders.

Best regards - Mike
Don't split your mentality without thinking twice.

stalker

• overbearing
  • indecisive
Re: My Skin
« Reply #409 on: July 27, 2016, 08:29:00 AM »

Can't speak for others but let me briefly explain why I never even noticed that anything with a Spad XIII was going on at all:
First and foremost, I rarely ever visit Aviaskins (and that's the polite way of saying "usually never").
I've got my reasons.
Furthermore, I've adopted a habit of not visiting threads with meaningless subjects.
Say that I shouldn't buy the book by the cover, but truth told 99% of useless subjects introduce even so useless threads.
I've been in this "My Skin" thread once, wondering what your skin would look like stalker (see, translation comes with pitfalls), just to see that the thread is about anything but your skin. That's it from my side, never been here again.
I'm with mathematics and to explain things, I like to express their extremes:
Imagine every user of the SAS would put all the things he loves, hates, did and/or plans to do and/or expects others to do for him, in one big dedicated "hey that's me" thread.
On the plus side, this would massively simplify our board structure: We'd need one board only.
On the other hand, we'd have 14.000 threads (and counting) and nobody would find anything anymore.
See what I mean?

We have such a nice sub-board called SlotRequest where anyone with an otherwise finished mod which is just missing it's own (flyable or not) slot can ask for help.
The board is so special and so tiny, any valid request in there will surely get the attention of all capable modders.

Best regards - Mike

you're right, I removed the meaningless things. Good luck.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 [35]   Go Up

Page created in 0.065 seconds with 24 queries.