Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: MissionPro and QMBPro Final - Updated and Debugged versions  (Read 42994 times)

Boelcke

Re: MissionPro and QMBPro Final - Updated and Debugged versions
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2010, 12:36:35 AM »

Great mod - thx a lot for this great improvement :)

One problem for me is the pull down menu in MissionPro for player skin, if one has skins with many characters, it´s to small - no great deal, but perhaps you can check it, if you´re planing to do an update in the future.

4ent

« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2010, 02:29:42 AM »

I d/l both mods. QMB works OK , but I can´t get Mission Pro work,still have default Single mission screen. I have SAS Modact and latest SAS buttons_SOLVED

Badmuthafunker

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2010, 08:49:21 PM »

Thanks for this mod Beni,

I'm running HSFX 4.1, and have no "Mods" section in my conf.ini, so I've added one thus:

[Mods]
PALQMBLinesMap=28
PALQMBLinesPl0=50
PALQMBLinesPl1=18
PALQMBLinesPl2=18
PALQMBLinesPl3=18
PALQMBLinesPl4=18
PALQMBLinesPl5=18
PALQMBLinesPl6=18
PALQMBLinesPl7=18

As you can see, I've set a high figure for the player AC box. In fact, I've set figures ranging from 0 to 50, nothing works, the box remains exactly the same as when I first installed it, and I've reinstalled as well. Any Ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

Sir_Galahad

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2010, 12:05:01 PM »

Hi Guys!
Gerax I'm asking you 'cause I believe you made some of the missions coming with QMBPro, but if anyone may have some hints anyway I'd like to be enlightened! ;)
The matter is sometime I save some missions from FMB (standard), give them the proper name etc. but when I try to load these from QMBP I get the corrupt or absent mission message, even if selecting that map it enables the kind of missions I saved (Scramble, etc.); the point is some missions load without trouble, and other won't. I'm using URSS and G for Red and Blue 1st squadrons, and this is I believe the only thing to care about.
I'm confused! Should I use some different tools to build the missions other than FMB?

HansHansen

• Modder
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2010, 01:08:12 PM »

uhh... sorry if i ask those very stupid questions, but somehow, in QMB pro, i selected the mc200 as my plane.

then i selected g.50 as hostile, but as i flew, the g50 somehow was friendly ???

i deleted the hostile flight and made a friendly flight instead, i selected 1 g.50, now the planes (4 cr42) were hostile, and right behind me when the mission started  :P

did i do something wrong?

Sir_Galahad

« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2010, 06:16:32 AM »

OK Gerax, I'll go through all that long thread and hopefully find out why some missions are not recognized while others are... I'm using FMB without much trouble, and I understood that QMBP missions should be set to the minimum requirements, so the player can alter them afterward: I believe this is just for the 1st squadron, since the remaining statics or moving and flying items may be set in any way you like, since these are not accessed by the QMBP setup routines, I believe...

Sir_Galahad

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2010, 07:56:32 AM »

Great Gerax: I'll check them out and report back!
Thanks!

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2010, 02:07:06 AM »

I tried MissionPro today and generally liked it.
I have 2 small requests nonetheless :
In addition to the player / aircraft skin option, can we choose the "nonum option" ?
Also, the red color on the yellow background is very "flashy", can we change it ?

Thank you in advance

STAX18

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2010, 03:40:08 PM »

Hello Pablo,

thanks for your outstanding work. You are our QMB-expert!
So I have a question and hope you can help me.
I missed some skins (that I have renamed with historical info's) in the QMB Arming / Aircraft / Skin menu.
After a little research, I found that you can only see Skins with a name of maximum 110 characters (incl. .bmp).
Do you know, if there is a possibility to change this restriction?
How can I do it (if I won't shorten the names)?
How could I change the size of the skin-box?

Thanks in advance.

benitomuso

• SAS Team
  • P.A.L.
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 10:03:54 AM »

I tried MissionPro today and generally liked it.
I have 2 small requests nonetheless :
In addition to the player / aircraft skin option, can we choose the "nonum option" ?
Also, the red color on the yellow background is very "flashy", can we change it ?

Thank you in advance

Jeanba,

the NoNum option is something that you don't toggle frequently. And it is available in the aircraft customization window, reachable from the MissionPro. The Mission screen is crowded enough as to don't give chances of adding other switches. So I don't think that the addtion of the NoNum option has more Pros than Cons.

Regarding the red over yellow contrast, it is very difficult to satisfy the visual of all possible configurations. You can allways disable the colors through the Config.ini setting (PALModsColor=0).

Cheers,

Pablo

jeanba

• Modder
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 10:43:01 AM »

Thank you very much for your answers Benito

Eldon45

« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2010, 08:53:56 PM »

Hello All--
I just installed the full package UP 2.01 (with the new Hellcats and Mustangs) and everything is working real good.  However, when I reinstalled the QMBPro in the MODS folder and activated the folder, the QMBpro won't register the new Hellcats and Mustangs.  The stock QMB allows me to use them.  Will I have to install these aircraft (or any other planes included in new packages) as stand-alones in the MODS folder for the QMBPro to allow me to use them, or there something I need to do to have QMBPro pick up these new package additions? Thanks for any response!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 24 queries.