Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Background pack with original color photographs  (Read 3691 times)

hello

• aka Aufpassen! aka Alfie!
Background pack with original color photographs
« on: July 10, 2013, 01:16:22 PM »

Hi,
I put together a background pack with full color photographs for the our new 4.12 game incarnation:
US, GB DE is easy but everything else very difficult. Already for Russia I find it really hard to find color photos of the period.
Anybody have some good links to website with original period color photos of airplanes from the other then the usual airforces?

I am looking for hungarian, rumanian, czech airforces etc, but already a link to a good website with color photos of russian planes would make me happy.

Edit: Link removed. Working on a more complete set, supporting forgotten countries

It includes two complete set of backgrounds, one  for normal screen and one for wide screen.
The single mission backgrounds are black and white photos.

More info in third post in this thread.

Best regards
H.

BravoFxTrt

• "BIGFOOT"
  • Modder
  • Flying Ass Clown #13
Re: looking for original color photos from...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 01:24:15 PM »

You need to talk to  Bogdan Constantin, he has a Plethora of Photos you may want to check out on his Facebook.

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,34468.msg376062.html#msg376062
MSI R9 280X 6GB x2/Crossfire /ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 Mobo/AMD FX 4170 Bulldozer 4core CPU/RAM Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB/ Corsair RM 1000WATT PSU/Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit

hello

• aka Aufpassen! aka Alfie!
Re: looking for original color photos from...
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 01:10:40 AM »

Edit: Link removed. Working on a more complete set, supporting forgotten countries

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 26 queries.