Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down

Author Topic: Bristol Beaufort  (Read 36454 times)

shark

Re: Bristol Beaufort (4.09)
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2013, 03:15:46 PM »

yes

Mad026

• Modder
  • F.A.C. Tailnumber 26
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »

What is that AGE?
All the other mods of yours except the ships are in my mods folder too and I don't think that the aircarft carriers can do something like this, so maybe that  AGE mod will be the problem.

shark

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 02:20:47 PM »

AGE = Aeorspace Ground Equipment
these are static objects, like a generator or tractor (modern)
I forgot:
plutonium effects
some weapons packs
some stationary jets
sbd bomb realese gear
thanks again mad

Mad026

• Modder
  • F.A.C. Tailnumber 26
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2013, 04:51:18 PM »

Try to load this aircraft first, put a " ! " sign beforethe folders name. ( it should appear on the top of your mod list, same thing with the wellington).

I'm sure this is a mod conflict, I don't have this stationary mods and I'm using the gurner FX.

I met this problem some time with different aircrafts, and always an effect mod was the one which caused the problem.
The plutonium effect mod is quite old now, if the first trick i mentioned don't help please try to deactivate the plutonium effect mod delete it or put an "-" sign before the folder's name  like this: " -plutoniumeffect"  It's important that never use " space " between the words or characters.

shark

« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2013, 12:31:50 PM »

still not working :'(
do you use dbw too?
Could you please send me your beaufort Folder i may see what i've done wrong or if something is missing. Please.
(your Welli Folder too?)

Mad026

• Modder
  • F.A.C. Tailnumber 26
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2013, 12:53:24 PM »

yes and of course.  :D

shark

« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2013, 03:05:39 PM »

beaf mk 1 works but the mk 1late and the mk2 don't work the welli doesen't work too!?
what other mods are you using?
and wich Cockpits do the beauf mk1late and mk2 use?

Mad026

• Modder
  • F.A.C. Tailnumber 26
« Reply #43 on: July 18, 2013, 12:32:51 AM »

the beau mk I works and the other has the same problem?  I'm using maybe more than a hudred mod, mainly aircrafts with some effect mod, and some mapmod.  They use their own cockpit the beaus cockpit quite similar to the Blenheim's cockpit and the wellington hes it's own too.

You still haven't got so much mod try to deactivate all of them, then activate them one by one but start with the Beaus and with the wellington ( and of course with the weapons pack for these two birds), test them, try  to load a mission chechk the weapon loadouts, and do the same every time you activate an other mod.

This have to show your which mod has a conflict with the Beaus, and wellington.  IF you still have the problem when just the beaus and the wellington active, well I don't know then they should work, then please post your log file, if you don't know how to do that send me a pm and then I 'll help.

shark

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2013, 10:26:36 AM »

hey mad finally got it working by just adding the self-stationary of both ;D

Paulus

• Modder
Re: Bristol Beaufort (4.09) in 4.10.1
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2013, 09:47:22 AM »

I tested flyable version under 4.10.1+DBW1.71+EngMod2.6RCfin
with untouched SAS FM from the package and it works :)
No auto-DiffFM changes needed if you have EngMod2.6RCfin

(empty+30% of fuel)

Please be careful with 294ABC86A89FAEB4 as it is very important flight model class.
It is in DBW 1.71, overwritten by newer version in EngMod 2.6 RC fin (May-June 2013).
AutodiffFM has it too but as far as I checked there was no AutoDiffFM update for 4.10.1 after EngMod 2.6 RC fin was released.
It is not good idea to put it into plane folder as it is one of main classes.

If you have EngMod 2.5 you can go ahead with autoDiffFM (I think). But if you have EngMod 2.6 RC fin - you may mess-up your installation

stanislao

• Modder
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2013, 05:22:44 PM »

:(   :-[    :'(

Hei guys, is not that some kind soul could make a patch  for this plane to allow  me to fly on it ... the fact is that my Il2 4.101 runs with a SAS modact  3.06  and I've tried all kind of Diff_mod but nothing,  or  the system crash or is impossible open the missions ... and is the same with the Wellington.. 

Mick

• Modder
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2013, 05:19:35 AM »

... an incredible true story about a downed Beaufort crew hijacking a Cant Z 506B ... (from Wikipedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Beaufort

"Capturing a CANT

On 28 July 1942, a Beaufort of 217 Squadron was forced to ditch during an attack on an Italian convoy. The crew, Lieutenant E.T. Strever (SAAF-pilot), Plt Off W.M. Dumsmore and two New Zealanders, Sergeants A.R. Brown and J.A. Wilkinson, were later picked up by a Cant Z.506B floatplane. They were taken to an Italian base at Prevesa, Greece where they were well looked after overnight. Next morning the prisoners boarded another Cant Z.506B: the Italians decided not to use handcuffs in case the aircraft was forced down at sea.

Some 45 minutes into the flight, Sgt Wilkinson distracted the guard who was overpowered and disarmed. The five Italian crew were forced to surrender the Cant and Lt Strever took over the controls, altering course to fly to Malta. There were no proper maps on board and a rough heading to the south-west was set.

Eventually Cape Spartivento, the southernmost point of Italy, was recognised and a new course was set for Malta, some 100 mi (160 km) to the south. The aircraft was soon detected by radar on Malta and a section of four Spitfires of 603 Squadron was scrambled to intercept. They found the Cant about 10 mi (16 km) off the coast and forced it to alight with a burst through the port wing.

HSL 107 (an RAF High Speed Launch, used to rescue aircrew) arrived an hour later and found the five Italians and four Beaufort crew sitting on the wings enjoying wine and brandy provided by the Italians. Cant No. MM45352 13 of 139 Squadrilia was taken into service by the RAF and used for air-sea rescue (ASR) duties. Lt Strever and Plt Off Dunsmore were awarded the DFC and Sgts Wilkinson and Brown, the DFM."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 24 queries.