Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 86   Go Down

Author Topic: New-TFM  (Read 265646 times)

Crash_MX06

• DBW 1.71 + TFM + Gurner FX :D
    • DarkOrbit Game
Re: New-TFM
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2013, 10:20:46 AM »

Wow great :D It will take me just 1 hour to download it :-*. I'll test it on my Holy Grail Install 8)

But the link for the torrent (Claymore FW-190s SFS files) is dead and it's soooooooooo slow via 1fichier.com or uploadhero. Why don't you upload them on media fire? files are too big?

steven197106

• Observer
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2013, 01:43:29 PM »

Awesome pack works flawlessly , and with QMBPro
i7-5820k CPU 3.30gHZ, 16 GB ram, RTX 2080 Graphic card, 49" CHG90 QLED Gaming Monitor, VKB- T-Rudders Mk.III pedals, VPC MongoosT-50 Flightstick with VPC Desk Mount, VPC Extensions Set with a thrustmaster warthog grip on the stick, saitek TPM System, thrustmaster warthog throttle,

352nd_Hoss

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2013, 02:24:14 PM »

Wow great :D It will take me just 1 hour to download it :-*. I'll test it on my Holy Grail Install 8)

But the link for the torrent (Claymore FW-190s SFS files) is dead and it's soooooooooo slow via 1fichier.com or uploadhero. Why don't you upload them on media fire? files are too big?

everything you need in that download is in the old TFM if you have it just steal it.................................... or do a search on SAS for UV3 and Claymore's 190's

Hoss

Edit:

UV3:   https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,3258.0.html

CY6 Claymore's 190's:  https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,20351.0.html

all of 5 minutes search................... :-\

Internet is awesome...................... :D

kpn.kardif

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2013, 03:18:11 PM »

Campaign compatibility question:  I am currently about ten missions into the Ace of Spades campaign using the larger version of TFM.  In some of the missions where there are a lot of things happening at once, my frame rate drops below 15, making dogfights somewhat difficult.  Having a leaner TFM with a better frame rate certainly sounds appealing...

So, if I remove the older/larger version of TFM and replace it with the new lean and mean version, will I be able to continue my campaign? 

Odie1974

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2013, 03:26:08 PM »

Umm, the pack New TFM pack does not work for me :(
a. I have installed IL2 anew using the big DBW megapack which upgraded it from 4.09m to DBW 1.71
b. I have installed all 23 TFM files via JSGME + I also have Small Font Mod 4 FMB Maps

Game starts OK, I see the TFM splash screen. Then I go to QMB, try to run a mission on Bessarabia map and I get an instant CTD after I press "Fly"... What am I doing wrong?

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2013, 04:55:28 PM »

Campaign compatibility question:  I am currently about ten missions into the Ace of Spades campaign using the larger version of TFM.  In some of the missions where there are a lot of things happening at once, my frame rate drops below 15, making dogfights somewhat difficult.  Having a leaner TFM with a better frame rate certainly sounds appealing...

So, if I remove the older/larger version of TFM and replace it with the new lean and mean version, will I be able to continue my campaign?

Good, question, one of the reasons for New-TFM, thanks for 'getting it'.  I'm testing/tweaking campaigns old and new right now.  Compatibility looks good though, yes you can continue with JG-53, but I will upload all newly checked and updated campaigns and missions to a single new thread shortly.  ;D

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2013, 04:57:03 PM »

Hello Simon!

before heading off to work, I gave the new TFM a quick spin and while installing it and getting it to run was no problem, troubles started after I added the QMBPro which I view essential for the game as it allows a fast chance to try out new planes or effects or 3d fixes;
I could not get a single quick mission to run as all maps gave me a load.ini error!
ok, back to my standard "old" TFM install, same QMBPro, same quick mission folder-the missions load up as they should;

also, I noticed that you chose to include the SU26 and the Zlin 50 - both are way outside the 1938 to 1953 time frame; IMHO it would be better to include planes like the F8F, the A7M or the F2G to further a possible 1946 scenario;

just my two cents
cheers
phil

ps.:

Hey phil, QMBPro is fine, take mine:

#DBW_MissionPro Combo by PAL.rar
https://www.mediafire.com/?8ffflagmgbfuf5b

#DBW_Small_Font_Mod 4 FMB Maps.rar
https://www.mediafire.com/?rf0rv5fajw56atc

The aerobatics are outside the strict remit, comprising a section of their own.  The reason is that I view TFM as both a flight simulator and a time machine.  The little civilian aeros are what I use to practice flight techniques and polish my skills.  Entering the time machine for a combat flight is a different mindset, life or death, it makes for a good balance. ;D

Griffon_301

• SAS Team
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2013, 05:33:47 PM »

Hello Simon!

ah that civilian aero thingie sounds like a nice idea :)
thats a big omission of IL2 IMHO to have not included some simple training planes for learning basic things;
something like a FW-44 or Tiger Moth or Stearman or even a flyable PO-2 would have been nice from the beginning on to get to grips with basic aircraft handling :)

I will give the new TFM another spin tomorrow and if everything runs like it should will try to add some additional stuff, mostly cockpit repaints and the mentioned Bearcat, SuperCorsair and Reppu, all of which I have grown to like very very much now after a few spins in them...

have you tried the Cromhunt repaints of the Mustang, Thunderbolt and Corsair cockpits;
I am currently using Freddy´s pits for the Mustangs and TBolts but Cromhunt´s look very nice too and might be a little bit easier to install plus they seem to be compatible with the various other TBolt mods that make TBolt flying a lot nicer;

oh one last question...I noticed that in the new TFM Tiger´s sound mod is loaded before everything else, even the new spinners and cowlings. as Tiger´s does include some engine meshes and these gave problems with Corsairs, the new Lancaster for example and various other 3d meshes of aircraft included in Tiger´s mod so I had to load the new cowlings before Tiger in my current install, which works flawlessly though.
so do i have to reorder the cowlings mod before Tiger again to have those nice rounded noses on the birds?

cheers
phil

352nd_Hoss

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2013, 07:17:00 PM »

Hello Simon!

ah that civilian aero thingie sounds like a nice idea :)
thats a big omission of IL2 IMHO to have not included some simple training planes for learning basic things;
something like a FW-44 or Tiger Moth or Stearman or even a flyable PO-2 would have been nice from the beginning on to get to grips with basic aircraft handling :)

I will give the new TFM another spin tomorrow and if everything runs like it should will try to add some additional stuff, mostly cockpit repaints and the mentioned Bearcat, SuperCorsair and Reppu, all of which I have grown to like very very much now after a few spins in them...

have you tried the Cromhunt repaints of the Mustang, Thunderbolt and Corsair cockpits;
I am currently using Freddy´s pits for the Mustangs and TBolts but Cromhunt´s look very nice too and might be a little bit easier to install plus they seem to be compatible with the various other TBolt mods that make TBolt flying a lot nicer;

oh one last question...I noticed that in the new TFM Tiger´s sound mod is loaded before everything else, even the new spinners and cowlings. as Tiger´s does include some engine meshes and these gave problems with Corsairs, the new Lancaster for example and various other 3d meshes of aircraft included in Tiger´s mod so I had to load the new cowlings before Tiger in my current install, which works flawlessly though.
so do i have to reorder the cowlings mod before Tiger again to have those nice rounded noses on the birds?

cheers
phil

Use Crazyflak's 3Do folder, it has most of that in there plus other goodies that help UV3 to work properly.

Hoss

SAS~Monty27

• SAS Team
  • Action and Adventure!
    • SPEEDMACHINE
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 05:05:40 AM »

BOMBER COMMAND UPGRADE

#DBW-NewTFM-24
1) 101tfs Lancaster Upgrade
2) New412 Wellington
3) New412 Bristol Beauforts
4) 24Bit_Skins

Thanks to 101tfs, SAS~Epervier and VPmedia for this major DBW upgrade.  #DBW-NewTFM-24 overwrites parts of Ranwer's Lancaster and replaces the previously installed Wellington.  So now we have an upgraded Lancaster 3D and the Wellington imported from V4.12.  In addition the excellent Beaufort Torpedo Bomber has also been imported from V4.12 and made flyable.  Also included in this pack are new FMB Stationary models for all three aircraft types.

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS
Once you activate the Bomber Command Upgrade with JSGME you must delete the folder AIR_Wellington MK_III from #DBW.

New-TFM-24
https://www.mediafire.com/?npaz3toreyaus5r

Crash_MX06

• DBW 1.71 + TFM + Gurner FX :D
    • DarkOrbit Game
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 05:24:31 AM »

Thank you for the part 24 ;)

HotelAlpha

• F.A.C #7
  • Modder
  • Tactical dominance is key
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 05:38:41 AM »

Guys, your going to love this "New TFM"  Its the "largest, fastest loading Mod Pack" hands down. Downlod it and see for your self!

God damn I really have to try this! But too bad that my Il 2 PC is far away from me.  :(  But don´t worry I will suerly try this  out. 

Bravo, I hope that what you said is true!  ;)
"All modern aircraft have four dimensions: span, length, height and politics" -Sydney Camm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 86   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 25 queries.