Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DCG Korea 1950-53 V1.6 DBW  (Read 4698 times)

Cycle

• Modder
DCG Korea 1950-53 V1.6 DBW
« on: May 11, 2013, 10:34:13 AM »

Tested with DCG 3.47/48beta and DBW 1.71

Changes V1.5 DBW
------------------------------
1.Added the possiblility to include the Meteor F  by (crazyflak/Loku/Ranwers) and the P-82 Twin Mustang by (Checkyersix) to the campaign! The Meteor is available in the fourth subcampaign for the RAAF, the P-82 in the first subcampaign for the USAAF!
2.I have made Pusan Airfield DCG compatible (see KTO map patch for this campaign) and added it to all subcampaigns!
3. Added Radio vehicles to every airfield!
4. Removed all types of the Mig-15 from the KPAAF career and therefor available in the PLA career!
5.Fixed a bug for a Tu-2 Squadron in the last subcampaign, which DCG has used for the allied!
6.I reduced a bit the number of the North Korea Squadrons to a more historical level in all subcampaigns!

Changes V1.6 DBW
------------------------------
1. Added the possiblility to include the Seafire FR.MK.47. by (1C/ton414/Avala/Stuka_40/F22-Raptor-2006/Jafa/Docholiday/seafirelover),
the La-9&11 by (101tfs/crazyflak/SAS~Wolfigther/Birdman) and the Firefly FR-1 and MkV by (Ectoflyer/CWatson/Ranwers/RealDarko/96_thNightshifter) to the campaign!
NOTE: You must have installed the MeteorF8 by (crazyflak/Loku/Ranwers) to play this campaign!
2. Reworked road traffic around Uisong, Suwon and Pohang airfield!
3. Reduced fuel to 50 for all B-29 AI Squads via timetable and replaced some allied AAA in the first subcampaign!
4. Added some historical Aces to the campaign!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Command & Contol 3.03 by Checkyersix

https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,26654.0.html

To use some objects of this mod for the campaign make the following:

1. Let DCG creating the first mission, then switch to Desktop!

2. Open the new created .mis file (with Date) in your "/Missions/Campaign/"Service"/Dgen_PilotsName" folder with an Editor and copy the three lines at the end of the [NStationary] section!

Example: Gunner (GNR),Spotter (SPR), Ground_Attack (Level, for both sides)

If you play for the Allied:
--------------------------------
  2000_Static vehicles.stationary.CandC$LevelUnit 0 7211.56 327465.81 360.00 0.0
  2001_Static vehicles.stationary.CandC$SPRUnit 1 12481.54 327743.18 360.00 0.0
  2002_Static vehicles.stationary.CandC$GNRUnit 1 17392.20 327992.35 360.00 0.0

If you play for the Axis:
--------------------------------
  2000_Static vehicles.stationary.CandC$LevelUnit 0 7211.56 327465.81 360.00 0.0
  2001_Static vehicles.stationary.CandC$SPRUnit 2 12481.54 327743.18 360.00 0.0
  2002_Static vehicles.stationary.CandC$GNRUnit 2 17392.20 327992.35 360.00 0.0

3. Save it and let the campaign folder open, back to IL-2 and play the mission, and later same procedure for the next mission!

Looks complicated, but its a really quick thing with ctrl+c and ctrl+v!

Note: Dont copy these lines into the "KTO1(_UN)","KTO2(_UN)","KTO3(_UN)" or "KTO4" .mis files, otherwise will use DCG these objects as targets for missions!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks to Paul Lowengrin for his Dynamic Campaign Generator and support,
"Dixiecapt" for his historical KTO maps,
"WindWpn", who had the idea for this version and created the Korean/Chinese markings,
and all AAS/SAS and FM modders for their mods!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Campaign V1.6: https://www.mediafire.com/?tn1x33md2kd22zk

Campaign KTO2 DCG generated Missionpack: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1jrtdmvexe01927/KOREA_MIS.zip/file

Have fun!
"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

CountZero

Re: DCG Korea 1950-53 V1.6 DBW
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 07:19:21 PM »

Awesome, didn't play DCG campaigns for almost a year, will have to install it again just because of this :)

Cheeveer

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2013, 03:38:17 AM »

Hi

I'm having a few problems running this campaign.

First of all, all North Korean fighters are Bf-110's when I generate a RAAF or USAAF campaign.

Second of all, I can't find KPAAF or PLA when I want to start a new campaign. Bummer.

I'm running DBW 1.71 on 4.10.1m as expected and did follow the installation instructions. I have installed a few of the additional aircrafts, like the Seafire's and La-9 and 11's.

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 01:16:35 PM »

Hi,
First of all, all North Korean fighters are Bf-110's when I generate a RAAF or USAAF campaign.

I suspect you have not copied the new skin folders for the new aircraft from "Korea 1950-53 V1.6 DBW/PaintSchemes/Skins" into your "/PaintSchemes/Skins" folder of your DBW Installation!

Second of all, I can't find KPAAF or PLA when I want to start a new campaign. Bummer.

First of all you must have activated the "#DBW_Forgotten Countries Full" mod via JSGME!
Then make a safe copy of your DGen game folder and copy all the new DGen files from "Korea 1950-53 V1.6 DBW/DGen" into your DGen folder of your DBW installation! The KPAAF or PLA careers are then available in DBW in the IJA career menue!

Hope it helps!

"Lenin sagte einmal, der ungebildete Mensch stehe außerhalb der Politik. Heute aber haben wir ein gebildetes Volk. Wie wir in den letzten Jahren handelten, bedeutete, es aus der Politik herauszuhalten. Das ist eine Mißachtung des Volkes. Das ist eine Art Elitedenken." Michail Gorbatschow

johnnycolt

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2015, 10:36:28 AM »

I included the timetable and the file needed for the usage of the Firefly in the campaign, however the mk.V doesnt work. While the mk.I does work. Do you have a solution Lonestar?

Thank you

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »

Hi johnnycolt!
The MK.V should only be available in the KTO3_UN subcampaign! Also make sure you have the skin folder of the Mk.V installed!

Cycle

• Modder
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2019, 08:51:33 PM »

I have uploaded the complete second subcampaign which i played last winter: (Last download link at the bottom of the first post)!
Maybe interesting for people who never played DCG! They can take a look and play the Missions without installing this generator! Simple put all these files into your DBW Mission folder, choose and play them via the Editor or create your own scripted campaign with these files!
Prerequisite for the missions is everything I have stated in the first post except of course DCG!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 30 queries.