Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Me-209II (A-2) v2  (Read 62177 times)

dsawan

Re: Me-209II (A-2)
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2013, 10:32:07 PM »

hey, gumpy is that skin available for this model or still wip?

no_ma5

• A pOrted misfit no longer. New hardware shipped.
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 06:16:34 PM »

Been a long time lurker.  First time poster.  Flies like a 109.  Power like a D-9.  When I first played this game four years ago, I loved the history.  Now, I love the realism (and gameplay!).  People can complain,  people can have feuds...  But I NEVER would have imagined four years ago that this game would reach this point.  If my life wasn't so hectic right now, I would offer to help out.  BUT, one has to make a living, right ;).  Thanks to all the skinners, thanks to all the 3d modders (i mean artists!), thanks to all the coders (Malone!) thanks to all the Java people, (we need more of them), thanks to all the history people, thanks to anyone else I have not mentioned.     

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2013, 12:25:28 AM »

When I first played this game four years ago, I loved the history.  Now, I love the realism (and gameplay!). 

You should have seen what Il-2 was like before you first flew. The contrasts between way back then and now are even more striking ... when the very first mods and new none default maps were released to players, it was like a revelation.

SAS~Malone

• flying as #46 with the FAC
  • Editor
  • proud member of that 'other' site
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2013, 01:29:36 AM »

....thanks to all the coders (Malone!) ...   

whoa, i am certainly not a coder, more of a forum manager, lol - my coding knowledge is very limited. i can do some texturing work, but the heavy coding kudos must got to guys like Anto, Mike and some of our modders.
nevertheless, such sentiments are always appreciated by the guys who are always working quietly in the background, to help get our new planes airborne, armed, and flying properly. :D
.....taking fun seriously since 1968.....  8)

no_ma5

• A pOrted misfit no longer. New hardware shipped.
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2013, 06:14:31 PM »

Well... I was a bit inebriated when I last posted.  BUT, the feelings remain the same.  Due credit must go to due people, and thank you Malone for correcting me.  About the whole "working in the shadows thing"... Give me 18 months.  Just got out of Uni with a non-relevant-to-this-game degree (Bio/med stuff).  Certainly, I have entered into a "crux" in my life.  Also, I really need a new machine.  I run a mac, and I feel like porting (and my patience) has run out.  Ever try making Java work on a mac?   ...yeah.  This will be the last post I make before I have something relevent to contribute to the game.  ~S~!

-Matt

sphantom

• retired Fighter Pilot
  • If you wake up and see grass roots growing
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2013, 05:53:54 AM »

Works in 4.12

John R.

• Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel. - Jimi Hendrix
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2013, 09:55:26 AM »

4.12.1 & SAS ModAct 5.22 :)

von_Kasbegi

• Wolfri
  • Never fly too High, you will fall very hard.
« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2013, 02:32:49 PM »

Thanks a lot for making this mod and converting it for 4.09m. I wanted for such time to fly it in IL2 1946 game. i love the shape and design of that plane, altough in real it was not better by a single thing than standard Fw190 D9.
I am so happy that someone made this pretty designed plane and make it real to fly it.

I wish that once- maybe soon i will be able too to make someone happy, by making something he dreamed abou for so long.
But for it i have to finish and accoplish in learning java or joining forces with fwew peoplae that can code java scripts.

But, well thats just future - maybe bright- now im just thankful for this plane.
ITs my love together with Fw Ta152 C and H, Ho IX/Go229 A1, A2, A3, NJ.

cheers

Cally18

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2013, 09:36:58 PM »

I am able to fly this plane in 4.12 but the skin on the plane is all jumbled up....Wish i could show a picture, but i don't know how to upload it here.

Draken

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2014, 04:04:32 PM »

Does not work in HSFX 7.01 .
When launching a mission in QMB, the mission loads until 100 % , then I get an error message : " mission loading failed : null " .

HotelAlpha

• F.A.C #7
  • Modder
  • Tactical dominance is key
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2014, 07:12:28 PM »

Does not work in HSFX 7.01 .
When launching a mission in QMB, the mission loads until 100 % , then I get an error message : " mission loading failed : null " .

Famous Null error, I think there's an incompatible mod...

But as always, can you post your logfile????
"All modern aircraft have four dimensions: span, length, height and politics" -Sydney Camm

ALLIA29

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2015, 09:41:28 PM »

I have installed at sas mod 5.3 v4.12.2 and it works perfect

Good Job
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 26 queries.