Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Server Question  (Read 826 times)

Claw

Server Question
« on: May 02, 2013, 02:17:41 PM »

Hi All

I'm probably asking this in the wrong place but I hope someone can point me in a direction where I can find some info. It really has to do with mission building spawn points.

When I set a plane on where I want it to spawn, it works as expected offline. When I put the mission on my dedi, it spawns me probably at whatever the default location is for player spawning. I tried all kinds of settings like static AC as spawn points. Setting spawn points, way points etc...) As I said, it works as expected offline. When I join my server, it always puts me on some tarmak or something while all the flights are at the end of the runway starting their engines and taking off. I would like to be able have a player spawn at the end of the runway when they join the server. Setting a waypoint as a spawn point doesn't work. That option is greyed out.

HSFX 6.0.17

Thanks in advance

Bob

Claw

Re: Server Question
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 04:57:39 PM »

Gunny Thank you very much. It did help. It was the allow DF spawns I was missing. I just found a pdf file with tons of info too.

Thanks again

Bob

wheelsup_cavu

• Mission4Today
Re: Server Question
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 04:27:22 PM »

Gunny Thank you very much. It did help. It was the allow DF spawns I was missing. I just found a pdf file with tons of info too.

Thanks again

Bob

What was the name of the PDF you found? I would like to read it to see if it answers some of my questions.

Wheels
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.011 seconds with 26 queries.