Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Hansa Brandenburg C.I  (Read 16161 times)

MURD0C

Re: Hansa Brandenburg C.I
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2013, 02:34:46 PM »

I have forbidden the use of my skins and templates for the aircraft, after changing 3D they do not properly fit the plane. or if you have attributed skins Archie, you've decided to put them?
I looked at the whole package of hides and skins only saw 2 of Archi.
  I do not even call when the release Caproni KA42, although skins, patterns, and TGA I did.
I can not trust this team.

gio963tto

• Modder
  • My drawn
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2013, 03:27:56 PM »

I have forbidden the use of my skins and templates for the aircraft, after changing 3D they do not properly fit the plane. or if you have attributed skins Archie, you've decided to put them?
I looked at the whole package of hides and skins only saw 2 of Archi.
  I do not even call when the release Caproni KA42, although skins, patterns, and TGA I did.
I can not trust this team.

I apologize to Murdoc if I misinterpreted his thoughts in our PM but I realized that I had banned the use of its beautiful skin and tga, but found better half of the versions did not require changes in the skin.
For the Caproni I was so anxious about the problems of taking off, you just got the solutions it is released, however indicating the README receivables for TGA and the skin.
Credit : for the 3d model GIO , initial slot by Western0221 , skin by Murdoc , FM and class by Dreamk.

I renew my apology and, through a PM, if I renew the ban will take away from the MOD.

anyway thanks again for your work greetings GIO963TTO

MURD0C

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 04:23:56 PM »

the problem is that the skins and templates had to be redone, and only after that to spread.

David Prosser

« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2013, 09:03:12 PM »

Thanks Gio, and team.

cheers

David Prosser

gio963tto

• Modder
  • My drawn
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2013, 12:49:53 AM »

Maybe I was hasty, for the default skin I preferred to use one beautiful, rather than the original, in the Readme that accompanies the MOD correct the mistakes of attribution, and will specify that the skin is accurate only for some versions.

After your permission reopen the D / L with the above corrections

GIO.

MURD0C

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2013, 02:46:00 AM »

Now it does not matter. Do as you please

gio963tto

• Modder
  • My drawn
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 05:00:40 AM »

The download will remain inaccessible until replacement of the default skin and the various tga.s
I ask those who have downloaded the templates and additional skins, if used to make skin or campaign to ask for permission prior to Murdoc.
This is not out of spite or revenge, guilt as mine, and compared to the high quality of the work of Murdoc and I am extremely sorry for what happened to my guilt.

BUT.
This sentence is an insult to me,
I never intended to take advantage of the work of others and do not do what I want or like in spite of others, I make mistakes in interpretation and translation in the messages, and ask again apologize for what happened but I will not go through profiteer.

GIO.

(Il download rimarrà inaccessibile fino alla sostituzione delle skin di default e dei vari tg.
Chiedo a coloro che hanno scaricato i template e le skin aggiuntive , se usate per fare skin o campaign di chiedere prima a Murdoc il permesso.
Questa non è una ripicca o una vendetta , la colpa e mia , e rispetto al massimo la qualita dei lavori di Murdoc e sono estremamente dispiaciuto per quello che per mia colpa è accaduto.

MA.
Questa frase è per me una offesa ,
Io non ho mai inteso approfittare del lavoro di altri e non faccio cio che voglio o mi piace a dispetto di altri , faccio degli errori di interpretazione e di traduzione nei messaggi , e chiedo di nuovo scusa per quello che è avvenuto ma non intendo passare per approfittatore

vpmedia

• Modder
  • www.vpmedia.hu/il2
    • VPMEDIA SKINS
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 05:02:21 AM »

Guys, maybe I'm blind but I dont see any problem or error.
Murdoc's skins fit perfectly with the new 3d.

kirk1965

• Infinite diversities with infinite combinations
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2013, 05:26:49 AM »

Friend, I received this post when trying to download via mediafire:

"This file is currently set to private.
 When a file is set to private by its owner only the owner of the file can access it. If you are the owner of the file please log into your account to access this file.
 Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance"

Some guidance?

agracier

• Modder
    • The Great War in a Different Light
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 05:49:13 AM »

Friend, I received this post when trying to download via mediafire:

Some guidance?

A few posts previously, gio explained that there was an issue with default skins and skin tga's ... they have to be replaced/redone or whatever. Meanwhile the download will be inactive ...

Just a question of having some patience ...

Dreamk

• Modder
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 06:52:41 AM »

The skisn Gio included were made by Murdoc to fit the original 3D models - (corresponding to series 26 and 369).
When I began working on the Java files, and looking for performances and Armamanet data, I succeeded to find good reliable documentation on other series, so I corrected the initial nose meshes and added some more - I made the mapping so as to fit more or less the original skins - but for some these new variants, there is still a need to correct details of cowling.
This is the step that Gio inadvertently missed.
There was no intention to hurt the feeling of anyone.
Gio was just a little hasty in uploading on the forum - but it's true that this mod has been delayed by me for a long time as one thing brought another - I began with the java, then got info on nose shapes of various series, then on armament and so on - we began with 2 planes and got at the 12 planes....
We all do this for our pleasure and for the pleasure of the forum, and this must be kept and understood in this way - no bad feeling.

gio963tto

• Modder
  • My drawn
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2013, 12:01:50 PM »

The download url  reopened.

GIO.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 21 queries.