Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yak-1  (Read 17253 times)

Marat

Re: Yak-1
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2019, 05:08:59 PM »

Dear friends,

Did anybody experience the problem with Yak-1 Series 1, namely with its tail wheel? In fact if to start from the ground, everything is OK, but if to start in the air, the tail wheel disappears and does not appear any more. Could you please advise a solution?

bomberkiller

• Treffen sich zwei Jäger...!
  • Modder
  • Bf-109G-6/R6 = Bomber Killer
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2019, 02:45:06 AM »

For me all is ok with:

IL-2 v.4.10.1 & Selector 2.3.0 & DBW 1.7 & Tigers UV3.

What's your game?  ;)

Best regards, Gerhard

FAC N° 9 ...cheers mein Schatz

Marat

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2019, 02:52:07 AM »

My version is 4.13.4. I heard that the problem with tail will started with 4.12.2 version

Cafs

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2019, 10:27:19 AM »

Working on my CUP 4.12.2 WAW heavy modded.

Marat

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2019, 10:56:23 AM »

The tail wheel is in its place when starting from the ground. It disappears only when starting in the air. And cannot be used anymore, unfortunatelly.

Fresco23

• Part-Time Skinner
  • Modder
  • F.A.C. #23
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2019, 08:17:36 AM »

Marat,

I had a similar problem on the LaGG 3 series when i added several LaGG related mods to my game. Make sure you do not have a conflicting mod loading somewhere.

cogito, ergo sum armatus

Marat

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2019, 08:50:37 AM »

Hi!
Yes, you are right! I have the same problem with LaGG series as well. First I had three separate mods for LaGGs, then downloaded one mod with more LaGGs inside and deactivated those three ones, but had the same problem. Despite that mod was exactly for 4.13.4 version id did not help. And here with Yaks not only series 1 has this problem, but some other Yaks too, as it turned out to be. I am just an amateur and do not know much about mods (just activate - deactivate etc.). I will never manage to look for the clue. Probably professionals know how to rectify the problem both with LaGGs and Yaks, otherwise we will have to start missions only on the ground :-)

Marat

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2019, 09:41:58 AM »

In fact it is very difficult to find the conflicting mod, cause as I understand one mod (for example not of LaGG) can influence on other mod. As I read in aviaskins forum, someone repaired this Yaks mod putting the tail wheel from the default Yak-1, but the repaire mod is not available there, helas

Marat

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2019, 04:32:45 AM »

Code: [Select]
Marat,

I had a similar problem on the LaGG 3 series when i added several LaGG related mods to my game. Make sure you do not have a conflicting mod loading somewhere.

I would like to ask if you probably remember how you managed to solve this issue with LaGGs. I would be very thankful, as I still have this problem with LaGG-3 Series 35, 66 and IT, unfortunatelly

Fresco23

• Part-Time Skinner
  • Modder
  • F.A.C. #23
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2019, 10:22:57 AM »

Code: [Select]
Marat,

I would like to ask if you probably remember how you managed to solve this issue with LaGGs. I would be very thankful, as I still have this problem with LaGG-3 Series 35, 66 and IT, unfortunatelly

I kept removing YAK mods until i found the conflicting mod and i stopped using that one.  ;D

cheers
Fresco
cogito, ergo sum armatus

Marat

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2019, 09:24:08 AM »

As for LaGG-3 (Series 35, 55 & IT) tail wheel problem, the issue is with Canopy_LaGG-3 mod (opening canopies). Deactivating the same resulted in proper working of these three LaGG's tail wheels
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.071 seconds with 22 queries.