Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freakin Gynormous Mod Packs Part 4  (Read 15897 times)

max_thehitman

• SAS~Area51
  • Modder
  • Beer...Girls...IL2+Mods!
Re: Freakin Gynormous Mod Packs Part 4
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2014, 02:43:24 PM »

Here is the deal.    I wish to play that new battle of britain campaign.    It says it needs the Full Monty.  Beyond that I don't know which mod packs I need.  Nor do I know which mods I need to activate.    So.    I downloaded everything this site has to offer.   Probably 50 gigs worth via torrents where I could.

So could some kind soul tell me what I need to have loaded/activated in order to get the full benefit of this Campaign?   There is no need to tell me how as there are so many instructions all over this site that even I can figure it out.

Also,  if you could.  Please tell me which versions.  As there are so many of most of the mods and packs out there,  and combinations of the mods and packs out there.  I am aware that the most recent is good but there are still permutations of 'most recent'.

Thanks

If that campaign says you need the "full Monty", then you must have the complete FULL MONTY
mod installed into your game. His package is big and already contains alot of the released mods, but
you must look into the campaign guide to see which mods it uses.
There are many Battle of Britain campaign already made, so each one is diferent.
Read teh campaign guide or ask its creator.
Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening ! Welcome to SAS1946

FNRennier

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 03:31:51 PM »

Excellent overview!  ;)
=FN=Rennier

utzelfranken

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2015, 11:48:04 AM »

Could anyone kindly integrate C.U.P. into this list?

I'm a little bit confused about CUP because it includes much from  gynormous mod packs. Should I consider CUP it's own mod pack or is it a collection of the other mod packs?

For instance, if I want to install a campaign written for DBW, can I run it in CUP Dawn of Flight? Or do I need a DBW install?

ETA: Answered my own question (I was burnt out on thinking for a bit there): Missions for other mod packs are not compatible with CUP; but missions are being actively ported into CUP.

SAS~tsisqua

• Tsisqua Tsigawonisgi, but you can call me Bird!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 11:05:08 AM »

"When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite." Winston Churchill
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 25 queries.