Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: 00_Objects Pack UP~Boomer for 4.10/4.11 mediafire links 00_Objects_V Update  (Read 51038 times)

stalker

• overbearing
  • indecisive

objects TOW III, the source of the objects and TOW TOW II with SAS
http://forum.aviaskins.com/showpost.php?p=135315&postcount=202

Sharkzz

~S~ G'day ALL, and thanks Boomer for your hard work, a little question, and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but, where can I find DBW and HSFX maps and objects and textures SFS files for downloading without having to do and DL ALL of these complete packs ? I am only running latest mod act and buttons, 4.12.2m very happy with it but I cannot run some campaigns  or load some maps due to not having the various SFS files. I did have them once but lost them all when PC went kaput.... ANY help would be appreciated, thanks.
Sharkzz
New Right Arm Amputee, One armed flyer and Longboard surfer, I now swim and paddle in circles .

stalker

• overbearing
  • indecisive

JIMMY99

Re: 00_Objects Pack UP~Boomer for 4.10/4.11 mediafire links 00_Objects_V Update
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2015, 03:40:42 AM »

Hi there !!

I try too install all your stuff and I want to THX for your work. But I have questions

First about how to install the 00_Objects_111. I don't understand where I have too install the folders...In the Airfield folder or in the 3do folder...If it's the last solution I have a conflict with two Bridges folder...Is the Bridge folder of the 00_Objects_111 has to replace the Bridge folder of the 00_Objects_1 ?

Second I have no idea where to place the final 3do folder in the IL-2 1946 folder....

Sorry for my english I m french !!!

THX again for your work !!

have a nice day !
JIM

JIMMY99

« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2015, 03:45:16 AM »

Hi there !!

I try too install all your stuff and I want to THX for your work. But I have questions

First about how to install the 00_Objects_111. I don't understand where I have too install the folders...In the Airfield folder or in the 3do folder...If it's the last solution I have a conflict with two Bridges folder...Is the Bridge folder of the 00_Objects_111 has to replace the Bridge folder of the 00_Objects_1 ?

Second I have no idea where to place the final 3do folder in the IL-2 1946 folder....

Sorry for my english I m french !!!

THX again for your work !!

have a nice day !
JIM

JIMMY99

« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2015, 04:03:30 AM »

Hi there it's me again !!

Oups !!

Forget about my second question...It was non sens...And I think I find the answer !!!!

bye bye

JIM

D.Rasta

• 4.12.2m + HSFX 7.03
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2015, 09:42:54 PM »

I attached the static.ini where I have merged both Boomers-objetcs static.ini
with the new objects from stock 4.12 (find this lines at the start of the static.ini) :):

I used CLASSIC MOD GAME installation way of this objects pack for HSFX 7.03. But I don't know what are the five Objects pack folders in the Mods folder which I should de-activate... So I missed first step. I downloaded four sfs files from here http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1621 and put them into root game folder. Then I opened Files\.rc file and add at the bottom, before '#preload REGISTER' the following:-
@sfs MOUNT up_objects01.sfs
@sfs MOUNT up_objects02.sfs
@sfs MOUNT up_objects03.sfs
@sfs MOUNT up_objects04.sfs
Then I use the static.ini file from your post and replaced by it static.ini in Mods\Std\com\maddox\il2\objects.

A lot of added to 'mods' folder maps begun working after that. But some default HSFX maps, for example, Cat_Aleutians map stopped working. I can play old missions in FMB, but can't save new missions on this map. Some static objects are missing? What should I do?

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
  • I'm French and Rebel_409! Nobody is perfect!
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2015, 12:48:25 AM »

Then I use the static.ini file from your post and replaced by it static.ini in Mods\Std\com\maddox\il2\objects.
This is not the best solution!
The ideal is to add static content given in the pack with the content of your static! Avoiding duplication!
HSFX has specific objects that you deleted when you handling!
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

D.Rasta

• 4.12.2m + HSFX 7.03
« Reply #80 on: November 12, 2015, 05:16:38 AM »

This is not the best solution!
The ideal is to add static content given in the pack with the content of your static! Avoiding duplication!
HSFX has specific objects that you deleted when you handling!

Thanks for the advice.
Now, I compare static.ini from HSFX with statik.ini from here http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=Downloads3&file=details&id=1621, and then I will add missing specific objects from HSFX to SAS~Gerax's static.ini...
Avoiding duplication? SAS~Gerax's one included a few object duplications (ojects in its 'up object' part have copies in its '4.12' objects part)...
When I will finished comparing - I'll informed about results.

Another question: in HSFX I have two static.ini files: Files/Std/com/maddox/il2/objects and Mods/Std/com/maddox/il2/objects. In installation UP~Boomer pack I should chage both? only in STD folder? or only in Files folder with deleting static.ini in STD folder?

UP~Boomer bring other troubles... After it installation I noticed a number of changes in my game (I'm afraid not all of them):

IJN Hosho CVL* changes!

TBM/TBF large armament (torpedoes and 2000 lb bomb) became visible through the bomb doors:

Both these problems dissapeared when I deleted UP~Boomer pack and used old static.ini and .rc files.

Using the vanilla version HSFX 7.03, I found out that my torpedo problems came with UP~Boomer pack too... https://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,48937.0.html

Torpedo problem and TBM/TBF bomb doors problem I have in SAS Mdact 5.30 too!
How can I fix this object pack?
Thank you in advance.

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #81 on: November 12, 2015, 06:12:20 AM »

Another question: in HSFX I have two static.ini files: Files/Std/com/maddox/il2/objects and Mods/Std/com/maddox/il2/objects. In installation UP~Boomer pack I should chage both? only in STD folder? or only in Files folder with deleting static.ini in STD folder?
In IL-2 there is a major principle: the first file that is read is stored!
If another file with the same name is found then it is rejected!

Then there is the playback order of folders:
- First folders and files in "MODS" or "#SAS"
- Then the folders and files in "Files"
- Finally SFS files

So you have all the elements to know what "static" files you need to update first!
If your results do not live up to your expectations, tell yourself that the great oak was once an acorn too. - Lao Zi -

D.Rasta

• 4.12.2m + HSFX 7.03
« Reply #82 on: November 12, 2015, 06:28:26 AM »

Then there is the playback order of folders:
- First folders and files in "MODS" or "#SAS"
- Then the folders and files in "Files"
I thought so! I updated files in "MODS" first (in earlier posts I wrote the way...)
All my problems are in static.ini?
I don't think that torpedoes depends on this file...

Epervier

• 4.09 Guardian Angel !
  • SAS Team
    • Some tinkering here
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2015, 06:40:19 AM »

I answer one of your questions.
The rest either do not understand or I do not know!
Personally I have no problem with my 4.09/UP2.01 !
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.081 seconds with 27 queries.