Special Aircraft Service

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Zeros skins not matching planes and vice versa  (Read 5279 times)

Ace of Spades

Re: Zeros skins not matching planes and vice versa
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2012, 10:49:39 AM »

Ok I may see the mess up. I went inside the superpack DBW install. Found a "Readme" it says
step 1 ~ Use 7zip to unpack all the parts of the superinstall

step 2 ~ make sure to DISABLE all jsgme mods

Step 3 ~ Copy over all the files from the download to your game, overwriting when prompted

Step 4 ~ Open the IL-2 Selector.exe, and make a setting of your choice, and save that setting. It is important to save the setting at least once after installation, to allow the new selector to set itself up properly. Read the included selector pdf guide in the DBW 1.7 dox folder for more info. After that you can launch your game either with the selector or with the il2fb.exe it creates.

Ace of Spades

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 11:38:25 AM »

Got it working finally. Yes Putting in its own foler was wrong. Got DBW and DBW 1916 working. Now I have to read the PDF file that SAS~CirX made about the Modact  3.06. for my mods

Ace of Spades

« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2012, 12:16:04 PM »

Thanks everyone that replied and helped , DBW WW1 is impressive great work to all of you on SAS that worked on these mods for a great game.
I am still fine tweaking for my mods such as gun sounds etc. The PDF will help.
One more quick question if I may. There is mention of backing up and copying folders like the main game folder. Can the complete IL2 146 folder with the patches mods etc be copied from my PC, to another PC for install just run or does it still have to be "installed" on the other PC if I simply copy to the other PC?
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 23 queries.